Sunita Williams is such a woman born in the United States, whose talent is witnessed by the entire world. Her biography can motivate us a lot. To read her inspirational life-journey, we have created some sets of 10 lines on Sunita Williams below. You can read them and get all about her.
Ten Lines on Sunita Williams
Set – 1
1) Sunita Williams is an astronaut from America.
2) She had born on 19 September 1965 at Euclid in the United States.
3) It was Needham High School where she completed her graduation in 1983.
4) From the Florida Institute of Technology, she enrolled post-graduate in Engineering Management in 1995.
5) She started her career by joining the US Navy.
6) She joined NASA in June 1998.
7) She took her training at Johnson Space Center after joining.
8) As a part of the Boston Marathon, she conducted a marathon in space on 16 April 2007.
9) Her husband Michael J. Williams was a federal police officer.
10) She got Padma Bhushan on 25 June 2008.
Set – 2
1) Apart from working for NASA, she was also a Navy Officer of the United States.
2) She has the record of spending most of the time in space by a spacewoman.
3) She spent about fifty hours and forty minutes in space.
4) She has spent, a total of, 321 days 17 hours and 15 minutes in space.
5) As a US Navy Officer, she has flown more than 30 types of flights in her life.
6) She also got training in SpaceX and Boeing.
7) She was the first non-citizen Indian to get the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Vishwa Pratibha Award.
8) She got the Medal for 'Merit in Space Exploration' in Russia in 2011.
9) Sunita has no child even after so many years of her marriage.
10) She is a member of the American Helicopter Association.
Sunita Williams is such a woman who has proved that women can do whatever they want. She is an inspiration for women all around the world. Though she is a citizen of the US, her ancestry from India has made us feel proud to be an Indian by heart. We all salute her.