Sunita Williams is such a woman born in the United States, whose talent is witnessed by the entire world. Her biography can motivate us a lot. To read her inspirational life-journey, we have created some sets of 10 lines on Sunita Williams below. You can read them and get all about her.
Ten Lines on Sunita Williams
Set – 1
1) Sunita Williams is an astronaut from America.
2) She had born on 19 September 1965 at Euclid in the United States.
3) It was Needham High School where she completed her graduation in 1983.
4) From the Florida Institute of Technology, she enrolled post-graduate in Engineering Management in 1995.
5) She started her career by joining the US Navy.
6) She joined NASA in June 1998.
7) She took her training at Johnson Space Center after joining.
8) As a part of the Boston Marathon, she conducted a marathon in space on 16 April 2007.
9) Her husband Michael J. Williams was a federal police officer.
10) She got Padma Bhushan on 25 June 2008.
Set – 2
1) Apart from working for NASA, she was also a Navy Officer of the United States.
2) She has the record of spending most of the time in space by a spacewoman.
3) She spent about fifty hours and forty minutes in space.
4) She has spent, a total of, 321 days 17 hours and 15 minutes in space.
5) As a US Navy Officer, she has flown more than 30 types of flights in her life.
6) She also got training in SpaceX and Boeing.
7) She was the first non-citizen Indian to get the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Vishwa Pratibha Award.
8) She got the Medal for 'Merit in Space Exploration' in Russia in 2011.
9) Sunita has no child even after so many years of her marriage.
10) She is a member of the American Helicopter Association.
Set – 3
1) Sunita Williams is an Indian-origin American Astronaut.
2) She holds the position of United States navy officer.
3) Sunita Williams was born on 19 September 1965 in Euclid, Ohio.
4) Her father is an Indian origin American resident and her mother belongs to America.
5) She was the youngest child among all her three siblings.
6) She attained her academic education from Needham High School, Massachusetts.
7) She completed her graduation in Physical science from United States Naval Academy.
8) She opted for Engineering Management in Master's and completed it in 1995.
9) She started her carrier in United States Navy after completing graduation.
10) She had received many awards and honors for her achievements.
Set – 4
1) Sunita Williams is the second woman of Indian origin to become a spacewoman.
2) Her journey as an Astronaut started in 1998 after joining NASA.
3) Johnson Space Center was her first training center as an Astronaut.
4) She had been part of STS 116/117, Soyuz TMA-05M, Starliner-1 missions.
5) She had spent 321 days, 17 hours, 15 minutes in space.
6) She took Bhagavad Gita, the idol of Ganesha, and snacks along with her in her first mission.
7) Sunita Williams is the first woman in the world to spend 195 days in space.
8) She also had the record of maximum spacewalking time (50 hours, 40 minutes) in her name.
9) She tied a knot with a federal police officer Michael J. Williams.
10) She had been involved in flying more than 30 types of aircraft in her career.
Sunita Williams is such a woman who has proved that women can do whatever they want. She is an inspiration for women all around the world. Though she is a citizen of the US, her ancestry from India has made us feel proud to be an Indian by heart. We all salute her.