Girls in Indian Society have always been treated as weaker than those of the Boys. Women have proved their ability in every occupation including Engineering, Medical, Armed Forces, Technology and Film Making, etc and this is the reason why the opinion of the people has changed now. Such an example of successful women is Shivangi Singh who has achieved her goal of becoming a pilot and has made her family proud. Let’s read about her.
Ten Lines on Shivangi Singh
10 Lines on Shivangi Singh – Set 1
1) Shivangi Singh is an Indian female pilot in the Indian Navy.
2) Shivangi joined the India Naval Operations on 2nd December 2019.
3) Shivangi has accomplished her basic training from Indian Naval Academy, Kerala in 2018.
4) Her later training was carried with the ‘INAS 550’, an Indian Naval Air Squadron.
5) Shivangi was supported much by her naval squadron in Kochi during her training period.
6) Shivangi is appointed to work with flying ‘Dornier’ aircraft.
7) She had been commissioned in June by Vice Admiral A.K. Chawla.
8) Shivangi has joined through 27 NOC Courses at the Indian Naval academy.
9) Shivangi’s aircraft will be equipped with many devices like advanced surveillance radars, electronic sensors, and networking.
10) Shivangi has expressed her joy after becoming a ‘Sub-lieutenant’.
Another set of 10 lines on Shivangi Singh is created by us. Some sorts of a biography of her life are provided through some special points below. The points will make you understand how she paved her way to accomplishing her dream. You can use these points in your projects or essays on the topic as per your need.
10 Lines on Shivangi Singh – Set 2
1) Shivangi Singh is the 1st female pilot in the Indian Navy.
2) Shivangi Singh basically belongs to Muzaffarpur, Bihar in India.
3) Her father Hari Bhushan Singh is a School Principal and teacher while her mother Priyanka is a house-wife.
4) Shivangi had the dream of becoming an Indian pilot since the age of 10.
5) She completed her schooling from D.A.V. Public School in Muzaffarpur.
6) Shivangi earned a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Sikkim Manipal University.
7) She went to Malviya National Institute of Technology in Jaipur for further Studies.
8) Shivangi completed her training on 2nd December 2019 and joined the Indian Navy on the same day.
9) She joined the Indian Navy as a Short Service Commissioned Pilot.
10) Shivangi is the eldest of her two siblings, sister Jagriti and brother Harsh.
5 Lines on Shivangi Singh
1) Shivangi Singh is an Indian Air Force fighter pilot.
2) She is the first woman to fly the Rafale Jet.
3) In 2017 she joined the Air Force academy.
4) She joined the Indian Navy on June 2018.
5) She is seen as an inspirational figure for every woman.
20 Lines on Shivangi Singh
1) Shivangi Singh is the female pilot of India.
2) She is the first woman pilot to operate the Rafale fighter aircraft.
3) She joined the IAF’s second female fighter pilot squad due to her exceptional skills.
4) In 2017, Shivangi Singh joined the Indian Air Force.
5) Her success is an example for girls and women in India who want to be in the IAF.
6) Before flying the Rafale, she flew MiG-21 Bisons.
7) In the Muzaffarpur region of Bihar, India, Shivangi Singh was born.
8) She was born to Hari Bhushan Singh, a school teacher, and Priyanka Singh, a house lady.
9) Shivangi comes from a simple farming background.
10) She inspired to become a pilot when she saw a politician fly a helicopter to a political rally in her hometown.
11) She attended Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, and earned a Bachelor of Technology in mechanical engineering.
12) Shivangi enrolled in Jaipur’s Malaviya National Institute of Technology to further her education further.
13) She became a member of the Indian Navy in June 2018.
14) Shivangi Singh is an epitome of strength and courage.
15) She encourages women to come out of their comfort zone and take up the challenge.
16) After a tough screening process in 2020, she was chosen to be a Rafale pilot.
17) She has used her influence to encourage women to follow their dreams.
18) Shivangi Singh is the IAF’s second female fighter jet pilot to be featured in the Republic Day tableau.
19) As part of the multi-nation drill that is still going on, Shivangi Singh is now flying high over France.
20) Shivangi is part of the Golden Arrows group of the Indian Air Force, which is based in Ambala, Punjab.
Sub-Lieutenant Shivangi Singh has joined the Indian Navy during her 3rd stage training and is very enthusiastic about her operations as an officer. Shivangi is an inspiration for the females of India and especially those who fail to acquire their goal due to the constraints of the society. Shivangi worked for what she had dreamt at the age of 10 and her story says that one must continuously work to achieve one’s goal.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions on Shivangi Singh
Ans. Shivangi Singh is the first female pilot to fly a Rafale.
Ans. Shivangi Singh was born on 15 March 1995, so in 2023 she is 28 years old.
Ans. Shivangi Singh is not married.
Ans. Shivangi Singh has flown MiG-21 Bison aircraft before rafale.
Ans. You must be at least 17 years old and have a 10+2 in Science to enroll in a pilot training program.