India is a place that has different types of climates and each climatic condition lasts up to 2.5 to 3 months. The period of any particular climatic condition which has a long duration is called a season. In India, majorly four types of seasons exist viz, summer season from April to June, the monsoon season from June to September, the post-monsoon or autumn from September to November, and the winter from December to February. Each season has its own specialty where winters are very cold and summers are very hot.
Some seasons also depends on the geographical location and condition of a place as the northern part has summer, monsoon and winter seasons whereas southern part receives only summer and monsoon seasons.
Ten Lines on Seasons in India in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on seasons in India in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exams as well as in the school competitions. These lines will also help you while writing essay on seasons, few lines on seasons in India for kindergarten, few sentences on seasons of India.
10 Lines on Seasons in India
1) India has four seasons in a year.
2) They are summer, winter, monsoon, and spring.
3) Summer is the hottest season in India.
4) People love to eat ice-creams and different juice in summers.
5) All schools give a summer vacation of two months.
6) The monsoon season comes after the summer season.
7) Children love to dance and sail paper boats in rain.
8) Winter is the coldest season in India.
9) The spring season is called the most pleasant season.
10) We love and enjoy all the seasons of India.
10 Lines and Sentences on Seasons in India
1) There are different seasons in India.
2) They are named summer, winter, monsoon, spring, and autumn.
3) Every season is of about 2-3 months.
4) The winter season is the coldest season of the year.
5) People wear woolen clothes in winter.
6) The snowfall in winter looks very beautiful.
7) Summer days are hottest because of the bright sun.
8) People wear light cotton clothes in summer.
9) The rainy season is good for agriculture.
10) Different types of flowers bloom in the spring season.
5 Lines on Seasons in India
1) India observes four main seasons.
2) They are winter, summer, rainy, and spring.
3) All the seasons have different characteristics.
4) Every season lasts for about three months.
5) The effect of the season varies from place to place.
20 Lines on Seasons in India
1) India is a country with varieties of seasons and weather conditions.
2) Mainly the seasons in India are summer, winter, monsoon, spring and autumn.
3) The effects of all the seasons vary from place to place depending on geographical conditions.
4) Usually, all the seasons of India come in a particular sequence of time.
5) Various activities and festivals are also decided on the basis of these seasons.
6) Summer season in India generally starts from end of March and continues till June.
7) Monsoon season generally starts from end of June and lasts up to first week of September.
8) The changing phase of season from summer to winter generally occurs in October.
9) Winter season extends from December and continues till end of February.
10) The classification of season is done on the basis of temperature, pressure, change in wind speed etc.
11) Mainly seasons in India are divided into four categories viz, summer, monsoon, post monsoon and winter season.
12) The span of each season is up to 2.5 to 3 months where the temperature can become very high or very low in some parts on India.
13) During winter season the temperature ranges between 05 to 15 degrees and in summer season the temperature varies from 32 to 40 degrees.
14) The monsoon season in India starts from middle of June and continues till beginning of September with temperature lying between 25-30 degrees.
15) The months of September to full November are of post monsoon season because transition starts from summer to winter season.
16) But nowadays, due to climate change, pollution, global warming etc, the seasons in India have lost their regular range of time.
17) Excessive deforestation and construction of buildings and industries have badly affected the season change in India.
18) Urbanization in the country has also adversely affected the seasons in India as the valuable greenery is getting lost day by day.
19) Burning of fossil fuels emits greenhouse gases which not only affects the environment, but also disturbs the season change.
20) Due to the change in weather and climatic conditions, people, especially farmers, are severely getting affected.
Seasons in India play a big role in everyone’s life and helps in agriculture. As we know that India is an agricultural country and farmers in India are highly dependent on weather condition for their produce, but the severe damage in the nature and environment have caused an imbalance on the timely occurrence of the seasons in India which has affected the normal life of farmers.
Reducing pollution, re-forestation, limiting burning fossil fuels etc will help bring back the normal season change and put smile back on our farmer’s face.