Spring season occurs in India during the time frame of February, March and start of April. It lies between winter and summer. Spring season is called as prince of all the seasons and it is famous as nature’s youth.
People are fond of this season because it gives them huge relief from chilling winters. During spring season, trees and plants get covered with green leaves and the fields are also covered with green grasses and yellow flowers.
During spring season, various festivals are also celebrated with full of joy and excitement with the relatives and family members. It also brings back the enthusiasm and people feel active after facing intense cold for few months.
Ten Lines on Spring Season in English
We have provided ten lines on spring season in English. After reading these lines you will know that what is spring season, what happens to the days in spring season, when spring season starts, how nature reacts on spring season, how atmosphere changes in spring season, what impact does spring seasons gives to people etc.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. This will also help you to write essay on spring season, paragraph on my favourite season, few lines on spring seasons, few sentences about spring season for class 1, class 2, class 3, class 4 etc.
10 Lines on Spring Season – Set 1
1) Spring is the season which arrives after winter and before summer season.
2) During spring season, days become bit longer and weather becomes pleasant.
3) Spring season occurs from start of February till mid of April.
4) Spring season gives relief after the three months of spine chilling winters.
5) During spring season, various flowers bloom and make the environment covered with greenery and beauty.
6) People start to wear lighter cloths after the long period of chilling winter season.
7) During spring season, children love to fly kites as the weather is nice and sunshine is pleasant.
8) Spring season also marks the arrival of cuckoo birds singing in her sweet and melodious voice.
9) Happiness is spread everywhere during spring season giving positive and creative thinking.
10) Spring season also gives energy to our body to start new things with great confidence.
We have provided another set of ten lines on spring season. After going through these lines, you will know that how spring season is important for everybody, how spring season is good for everyone, how nature looks during spring season, how spring season is beneficial for farmers, what festivals do we celebrate in spring season etc.
10 Lines on Spring Season – Set 2
1) Spring season is a pleasing season for everyone which comes after long three months of winter season.
2) Spring season is season of happiness because summer has hotness, winter has coldness and monsoon is too humid.
3) Spring season gives relief from the cold weather of winter season as the temperature becomes moderate.
4) Spring season also gives energy to animals and vegetation and they start to grow with ease.
5) During spring season, the temperature becomes moderate and suits every living being.
6) Spring season is the most beautiful, attractive as well as healthy season for everyone as very less people fall ill.
7) Spring season is also beneficial for farmers as their crops become mature and starts flowering.
8) Spring season is also enjoyed by tourists and they visit various tourist places since the weather becomes very pleasant.
9) ‘Vasant Panchami’, ‘Holi’, ‘Shivratri’ etc are few of the festivals which are celebrated during spring season.
10) Spring season also denotes that after every tough situation there will be the arrival of happiness and joy.
The third set of Ten Lines on Spring Season has been created below for your review. These points will explain you the beauty of this season as well as it also describe about the things happening in this season.
These points from the set of Ten Lines on Spring Season also play an important role for students to write short paragraphs, and any other form of writings stipulated as assignment by their academics.
10 Lines on Spring Season – Set 3
1) The spring season is known as the most pleasant season and king of all seasons in India.
2) Everything in nature becomes active and gets a new life on earth.
3) The spring season brings a lot of happiness and relief to life after a three-month long chilly winter season.
4) Spring falls in the months of March, April and May after winter and before the summer season.
5) The cuckoo bird starts singing melodiously that is loved and welcomed by everyone.
6) Everywhere the nature is filled with the aroma of romance as flowers start blooming, trees start getting new leaves, and sky becomes cloudless.
7) The beauty of this season and happiness all around makes the mind very creative and gives the body the energy to start new work with full confidence.
8) The sounds of birds in the morning and the light of the moon at night, both become very pleasant and calm.
9) The sky looks very clear and the air becomes pleasant and refreshing.
10) This is an important season for farmers as their crops get ripened in the fields and the harvesting time arrives.
Another set of Ten Lines on Spring Season has been provided below for the perusal of our avid readers that will show you the charm of this season. From these points you will know when it comes, how it make the people full of energy, why this season is welcomed by all and why this season is loved by poets.
These sentences from the set of Ten Lines on Spring Season are also important for students as it will help them to make their writings more attractive and worthy. They may use these points in their assignments.
10 Lines on Spring Season – Set 4
1) The spring season in India falls in between the winter and summer seasons in the months of March, April and May.
2) It is known as the king of all seasons and is famous as the youthfulness of nature.
3) People of all ages like this season because of its beauty, a little calmness and relaxed nature.
4) It starts in the month of March and ends in the month of May.
5) With the arrival of spring season everything on earth seems enchanting and fascinating.
6) All trees are covered with new leaves, flowers start blooming and birds start singing on the branches of trees.
7) Spring is the season of flowers and festivals and thus brings lots of joy.
8) The colourful and beautiful flowers completely win the heart of people and are inspiration of the poets.
9) Beautiful flying butterflies catch our eyes often in the morning and evening.
10) The real beauty of spring nourishes our health and we forget all the miseries of life.
The real beauty of spring season is that it improves our health and removes negativity from our minds. At the time of spring season, nature shows its true colors as trees and plants become full with greenery and flowers and the fields and lawns get covered with grass. Flowers also start blooming during spring season and spread their fragrance in the atmosphere.