Recycling helps in protecting the environment from pollution and global warming by reducing the impact of waste materials like glass, metals and plastics. The process of creating new products from the waste is known as recycling.
Recycling helps in providing the cleaner and greener planet to our existing as well as future generations.
In today’s world, it is important to make people aware about the benefits of recycling as population is growing at much faster pace which in turn leads to consumption of the national resources of planet earth.
Recycling would also help to reduce the dependency on natural resources like oil and gas and help to preserve it for our future generations.
Ten Lines on Recycling in English
After reading the below lines you would come to know what is recycling, why is recycling important, what are the benefits of recycling, what is recycling process etc.
We have provided ten lines on recycling in simple and easy words so that you can use these lines while writing short essay on recycling, giving speech on recycling benefits, or few lines on recycling for class 1, class 2, class 3 or class 4.
10 Lines on Recycling – Set 1
1) The process of converting waste in to new product is known as recycling.
2) Recycling is the best method to protect the environment by reducing carbon emissions.
3) It saves the planet earth by preserving the environment.
4) Recycling helps in reducing waste products which can create water and land pollution.
5) Recycling the waste needs lesser energy compared to creation of new product.
6) It also helps in fighting global warming by reducing green house gases.
7) Recycling reduces the amount of waste that we use in our daily life.
8) It also leads to creation of new products from old and used product.
9) Recycling is the third ‘R’ of the waste management i.e. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
10) Recycling materials include glass, paper, cardboard, metal, plastic, textiles, electronics etc.
Please find below the additional set of 10 sentences on recycling which are written in a very simple language, easy to comprehend and can be helpful for you in exam, quiz, debates, group discussions, speeches, paragraphs, articles and essay writing.
10 Lines on Recycling – Set 2
1) The process of collection of waste materials and then breaking it down into small by- products for making new products is known as recycling.
2) We can recycle any product except few materials like computers, bulbs and batteries which largely contain toxins.
3) Recycling helps in conserving natural resources like coal, oil and gas.
4) Recycling metals like aluminium and steel saves large amount of energy.
5) Recycling of plastic helps in protecting ocean life as it reduces waste being released into aquatic bodies.
6) Recycling of the paper reduces air pollution as it would spare millions of trees.
7) Recycling of the rain water helps in maintaining the underground water and smaller aquatic bodies like ponds and rivers.
8) Technology plays a significant role in recycling through advanced waste management programs using innovative tools and software.
9) Recycling has also helped in creating job opportunities in manufacturing industries in many countries around the globe.
10) Recycling helps to build a sustainable planet for the future generation by reducing different types of pollution like air, land and water.
Another set of Ten Lines on Recycling has been provided below that will elaborate the facts that recycling of materials is necessary for saving the environment and the natural resources. Going through these points you will find that it not only control pollution but also provide us useful materials.
This set of Ten Lines on Recycling is also useful for the students as they about this process and can use these facts in their writings on recycling assigned by their school teachers as a part of environmental studies.
10 Lines on Recycling – Set 3
1) Recycling means converting waste into some new form of materials that can be used further.
2) Glass, paper, plastic, and metals such as aluminum and steel can all generally be recycled.
3) Dead plants, fruit leaves and vegetables can also be recycled through composting.
4) Recycling is the most important in today's world if we want to save our planet Earth for our future generations.
5) This is the best way to save our environment.
6) Earth's waste which is polluting the environment is reduced with the help of recycling.
7) Recycling reduces the need to extract and clean raw materials which makes air and water less polluted.
8) Thousands of trees can be saved from felling if recycling of paper is done.
9) Recycling a product requires less energy than creating an article from raw material.
10) Recycling can also be done at home, and is taught to children as a good habit to nurture.
The fourth set of Ten Lines on Recycling has been created here for the perusal of readers that will motivate them to send their waste materials to recycling centers. These points also explain about the advantage of recycling.
Students may get help from this set of Ten Lines on Recycling for completing the assigned tasks by their school teachers. They will also know the importance of recycling and will motivate others too.
10 Lines on Recycling – Set 4
1) Recycling involves the process of collecting waste materials and breaking them into construction blocks that can be turned into new products.
2) Recycling has been a common practice in the history of human civilization from ancient period.
3) It is an excellent way to protect the environment and reduce universal carbon emissions.
4) Recycling is necessary if we want to protect this world for our future generations.
5) Recycling helps protect the environment in addition to providing lots of useful products to the community without the need for additional resources.
6) The governments should invest in setting up systems to promote the practice of recycling.
7) It refers to the revival and reuse of resources from spent products.
8) Beginning in 1900, people melted them and recycled utensils, pans and other metals.
9) But as more plastic products were made, recycling became confusing and codes were created.
10) Thus, recycling codes are important so that you know what to recycle; some people cannot distinguish these materials.
Recycling is essential for the community as well as environment. If we want to save the environment we have to work in collaboration with the civil society and government for the recycling process of the waste products in our daily lives. Recycling plays a vital role in saving of the natural resources and energy so that it remains available for the future generations. It also saves us from pollution thus helping to make earth a better place for human survival.