Peace and Harmony is the path always chosen by wiser people in order to bring growth and prosperity in society. However, sometimes the peace and harmony are disrupted due to various social, economic, political and religious factors. Globalization is changing the future landscape of the world at an unprecedented rate. The technological advancement is leading us to a very complex world surrounded by challenges of disputes, conflicts, and wars.
Ten Lines on Peace and Harmony
1) Peace and harmony mean living together without violence.
2) It is very necessary for the growth and development of the nation.
3) Every religion in this world teaches us to live in peace and harmony.
4) Wars can only cause destruction and the loss of lives.
5) Peace and harmony can help in getting inner satisfaction.
6) It is important to treat everyone equally.
7) There must be proper justice to maintain the law and order in the nation.
8) Peace and harmony promote unity among people.
9) When there is unity among people they can live happily.
10) It is our duty to maintain peace and harmony in society.
1) Peace and harmony are very important for the existence of mankind.
2) It promotes the prosperity and development of the nation.
3) Harmony means to be good with everyone in society.
4) Peace and harmony make the society and nation a better place to live.
5) India is a diversely populated nation in the world.
6) There is unity in diversity because of peace and harmony among Indians.
7) There will no place for clashes, wars, riots if there is harmony among people in the society.
8) The invention of new technologies is not meant for destruction but for the welfare of people.
9) Poverty, unemployment, illiteracy rises due to disruption of peace and harmony in the nation.
10) Peace and harmony can be attained only when we have the feeling of respect and equality for all.
1) Peace and harmony refer to the state without any conflicts, fights or disturbances.
2) Peace and harmony make a nation to prosper and grow in a very peaceful manner.
3) Peace and harmony depend upon social, economic, political and religious factors of the nation.
4) It is the need of the hour for many nations in today’s increasingly complex world.
5) Peace and harmony bring stability and order in society.
6) It also helps in the survival and development of mankind.
7) Peace and harmony help in dealing with many disputes through negotiation and peaceful dialogues.
8) In India, peace, and harmony are maintained by the guiding principles of the Indian constitution.
9) Peace and harmony are promoted by the concept of secularism meaning treating all religions equally in a state.
10) Terrorism, religion, politics, inflation, caste reservation system are the factors disrupting peace and harmony.
1) Peace and harmony are largely impacted by terrorist attacks happening mainly due to the radicalisation of young minds.
2) People fight in the name of religion leading to the spread of communalism and hampering peace and harmony of the region.
3) The rise in prices of essential commodities popularly known as inflation may also disrupt the peace and harmony in the society.
4) The reservation in jobs basis caste system in India has caused many stirs over a period of time hampering peace and harmony across the nation.
5) Unemployment, illiteracy, and poverty raise the crime rate in any country destabilizing it further affecting peace and harmony.
6) Peace and harmony promote the protection of the environment and lead to balanced sustainable development.
7) Peace and harmony help in protecting the rights of the citizen and lead to a violence-free democratic society.
8) The role of civil society and the government is huge in maintaining law and order in the state thereby ensuring peace and harmony to all.
9) Peace and harmony help in improving the business and economy thereby solving the problems of unemployment.
10) It also leads to the overall well being of human beings as it eliminates anxieties, fear, and worries.
Every individual in the country should take responsibility of ensuring peace and harmony in society. The government, civil societies and NGO’s should work in collaboration to maintain harmony in the society. Every step should be taken by the people to ensure peace and harmony in the country. Any conflicts or issues should be solved by peaceful dialogues and in a harmonious condition. There is no problem in the world which could not be solved by peace and there is no need for violence or war.