A stitch in time saves nine is a famous proverb which means problem either small or big if not solved on time may lead to great difficulties in the future. The proverb also highlights the importance of time management and proper planning in performing any task or work in life. The proverb guides us to resolve the problems, be it physical, personal or social on time without waiting for its disastrous results in future. Laziness is our biggest enemy in life and the main reason for idleness or laziness is lack of the habit of time management skills.
Ten Lines on A Stitch in Time Saves Nine in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on A Stitch in Time Saves Nine in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exams as well as in the school competitions. It can also be used during debate competition, speech narration or to write some lies on this topic, etc.
10 Lines on A Stitch in Time Saves Nine
1) A stitch in time saves nine is a quote that has great relevance in our life.
2) It means that if a problem is not sorted on time it may become severe.
3) We must develop a habit to do our work on time.
4) We can never get good results if we ignore the problems.
5) These problems can become serious problems in the future.
6) Hard work can help us to solve the problem immediately.
7) Students who work regularly never face any problems in their life.
8) The effort can only be fruitful when it is done on time.
9) There is a right time to do everything in life.
10) We should not waste our time but use it efficiently.
11) We must focus on our goals of life without any distraction or delay.
10 Lines and Sentences on A Stitch in Time Saves Nine
1) ‘A stitch in time saves nine’ is a phrase that gives a great lesson to all.
2) It signifies that delay in solving the existing problem makes it big trouble in the future.
3) The proverb also makes us understand valuing time.
4) We are advised to consult a doctor immediately if we are facing health issues.
5) The act of avoiding the problem would result in pain and disappointment in the future.
6) The problem if diagnosed earlier can be treated well.
7) Students must focus on their goals instead of wasting their time on useless things.
8) The right decision at right time can make us successful in life.
9) The delay in doing work becomes a big problem for us in the future.
10) Smart people value time and solve every problem before they turn into a big issue.
5 Lines on A Stitch in Time Saves Nine
1) This quote is relevant to our lives.
2) It means to solve the problem before it turns worse.
3) It also focuses on the importance of time.
4) Ignoring problems will not give good results.
5) It means an earlier diagnosis can treat the issue.
20 Lines on A Stitch in Time Saves Nine
1) A stitch in time saves nine is a popular proverb that highlights the importance and value of time in our life.
2) The proverb motivates us to complete our tasks on time instead of facing any issues in the future.
2) Better time management leads us to achieve success, progress, and happiness in life.
3) The delaying tactics of work execution lead to failure in life.
4) If we execute our tasks timely we won’t be facing the problem of extra burden in the future.
5) Small problems in health if overlooked on time may lead to bigger complications in the future like Cancer.
6) Punctuality and discipline are the two most essential qualities required for completing work on time.
7) Proverb encourages us to develop time management skills in our daily life.
8) It’s better to resolve any issues in personal relationships timely rather than face anger, anxiety, and stress later.
9) Issues like unemployment, overpopulation, pollution, etc if ignored now can lead to serious problems in the future.
10) The slight change in attitude towards work ethics and time today would make a better society and nation in the future.
11) The proverb ‘a stitch in time saves nine’ teaches us to handle the problems immediately before they become a major issue.
12) A student, working professional, businessman, or housewife all have to follow the concept of time management in order to avoid problems in life.
13) The great scientists, industrialists, sports personalities and social reformers follow strict time management schedules in their life.
14) As per the proverb, time management plays a crucial role in achieving any milestone in life.
15) Strict time management routine removes laziness from life and makes an individual activity.
16) If the person gets addicted to bad habits like smoking and drinking then timely intervene can bring a person out of dangerous and life threatening situations.
17) The task or work completed on time saves a lot of energy and effort for the future.
18) If we are met with an injury now then timely treatment and care would prevent us from critical infections in the future.
19) Many social issues like dowry system, pollution and child labor needs timely attention in order to make society a better place to live in.
20) Leaving the task for the next day is a bad habit in the professional world as it reflects the poor quality of individuals not completing the task on time.
All the goals and achievements in the life of famous personalities in the history of mankind have been attained through better time management skills and hard work. A task completed on time will make you prepare for the next challenge else it will make you overburdened with work leading to a decrease in quality and efficiency. If we do the work timely and sincerely we are never bound to fail in our life.