A stitch in time saves nine is a famous proverb which means problem either small or big if not solved on time may lead to great difficulties in the future. The proverb also highlights the importance of time management and proper planning in performing any task or work in life. The proverb guides us to resolve the problems, be it physical, personal or social on time without waiting for its disastrous results in future. Laziness is our biggest enemy in life and the main reason for idleness or laziness is lack of the habit of time management skills.
Ten Lines on A Stitch in Time Saves Nine
1) A stitch in time saves nine is a popular proverb that highlights the importance and value of time in our life.
2) The proverb motivates us to complete our tasks on time instead of facing any issues in the future.
2) Better time management leads us to achieve success, progress, and happiness in life.
3) The delaying tactics of work execution lead to failure in life.
4) If we execute our tasks timely we won’t be facing the problem of extra burden in the future.
5) Small problems in health if overlooked on time may lead to bigger complications in the future like Cancer.
6) Punctuality and discipline are the two most essential qualities required for completing work on time.
7) Proverb encourages us to develop time management skills in our daily life.
8) It’s better to resolve any issues in personal relationships timely rather than face anger, anxiety, and stress later.
9) Issues like unemployment, overpopulation, pollution, etc if ignored now can lead to serious problems in the future.
10) The slight change in attitude towards work ethics and time today would make a better society and nation in the future.
10 Lines on A Stitch in Time Saves Nine – Set 2
1) The proverb ‘a stitch in time saves nine’ teaches us to handle the problems immediately before they become a major issue.
2) A student, working professional, businessman or housewife all have to follow the concept of time management in order to avoid problems in life.
3) The great scientists, industrialists, sports personalities and social reformers follow strict time management schedules in their life.
4) As per the proverb, time management plays a crucial role in achieving any milestone in life.
5) Strict time management routine removes laziness from life and makes an individual activity.
6) If the person gets addicted to bad habits like smoking and drinking then timely intervene can bring a person out of dangerous and life threatening situations.
7) The task or work completed on time saves a lot of energy and effort for the future.
8) If we are met with an injury now then timely treatment and care would prevent us from critical infections in the future.
9) Many social issues like dowry system, pollution and child labor needs timely attention in order to make society a better place to live in.
10) Leaving the task for the next day is a bad habit in the professional world as it reflects the poor quality of individuals not completing the task on time.
All the goals and achievements in the life of famous personalities in the history of mankind have been attained through better time management skills and hard work. A task completed on time will make you prepare for the next challenge else it will make you overburdened with work leading to a decrease in quality and efficiency. If we do the work timely and sincerely we are never bound to fail in our life.