The proverb ‘Work is Worship’ explains the concept of work which helps in fulfilling the needs and purposes of life. Praying or worship in life is not useful until and unless we work for the service of society as well as nation. Our entire life is full of struggle and difficulties. We have to win the battle of life through our sheer hard work and effort. The best way to live a healthy life in this increasingly competitive world is to stay committed and dedicated to strict work routine as work is the real form of worship.
Ten Lines on Work is Worship
1) Work is worship is a popular proverb that highlights the importance and value of work in our life.
2) The work which is done with honesty leads us to the heights of success.
3) Work is the real form of worship as without work there is no meaning of living a life.
4) Work is the primary key to achieve success, progress and happiness in life.
5) It is believed that people who perform their duties seriously and honestly undergo worship from their heart.
6) Work is the physical and mental effort being carried out in order to maintain the healthy lifestyle throughout the life.
7) Work keeps our mind engaged which ultimately brings satisfaction to our soul similar to worship.
8) Worshipping work will make our mind and soul peaceful.
9) Doing the work effortlessly brings innovative ideas in mind which further improves our personality.
10) All the inventions in the field of science and technology are the result of the hard work being carried out passionately by great people.
1) Work is worship is the proverb which motivates people to work regularly and effortlessly towards achieving their goals in life.
2) Work which is done with a happy, creative and cheerful attitude results in positive outcome.
3) The great scientists, industrialists, sports personalities and social reformers follow the strong work ethic in life.
3) People who follow great work ethics in life can also motivate others in society to uplift their standards of living.
4) Strict work routine removes the dullness and laziness from life.
5) Great ideas and thoughts are converted into actions by sheer amount of consistent hard work in life.
6) Work is considered to be the greatest form of worship as it brings confidence and salvation in life.
7) People who love what they do perform real worship to the god.
8) Busy man is healthy man whereas idleness leads to lot of problems in life.
9) Work opens the opportunities for the learning and skill development.
10) As per Bhagavad Gita, we should work passionately without getting ourselves attached with its rewards.
All the goals and achievements in life of famous personalities in the history of mankind have been attained through consistent hard work and patience. The dedication and devotion towards our work not only helps us reach our aim of life but it also gives us strength to face the difficulties of life and gives motivation to other people. If we do our work sincerely then it is the best form of worship to the almighty.