Rainy Season or monsoon season is the four-month period from June to September in India when rainfall occurs due to the onset of southwest monsoon winds. The rainy season is one of the most favorite seasons of all individuals including kids, young and older people. Rain plays a vital role in the life of farmers and the agrarian economy as decent rain helps in the good cultivation of crops across the nation including the northern and south belts. Rainy season comes after the long period of hot summer brings relief from the heat and makes the environment cooler and pleasant.
Ten Lines on Rainy Season
1) The rainy season is the monsoon season which starts in the month of June and lasts till September.
2) Rainy Season starts from the southern part of India with the onset of southwest monsoon wind.
3) July and August are the rainiest months in the rainy season.
4) Rainy Season has very pleasant weather with cool breeze and rain showers.
5) In rainy season plants, trees, and grasses look very green and attractive.
6) Ponds, rivers, streams receive plenty of rainwater during the rainy season.
7) In the rainy season, the environment becomes clean and fresh due to a heavy rain shower.
8) Dark clouds and lightning are very common during the rainy season.
9) Rainy season helps farmers by providing rainwater needed for good cultivation of crops.
10) Rainy season gives us different types of fruits, flowers, and vegetables from plants and trees.
1) Many big festivals like Ganesha Puja, Rakshabandhan, and 15 August fall in the rainy season.
2) Rainy Season is the favorite season of people of all age groups including kids, adults, and elderly people.
3) Rainy season gives relief from intense heatwave after a long period of hot summer.
4) People cook lots of dishes like pakoras, halwa, and idli in order to enjoy the rainy season.
5) Many people plan a vacation and adventurous trips to tourist places during the rainy season.
6) In the rainy season, many viruses and bacteria spread infectious diseases due to the wet climate.
7) Rainy season enhances the scenic beauty of nature as everything looks refreshing after heavy rainfall.
8) Rainy Season inspires creative artists and gives them the opportunity to write beautiful narrations like poems, songs, and stories.
9) The rainy season is boon to many tropical countries like India, as it gives a boost to our agrarian economy.
10) Excess rainfall during the rainy season may bring floods and can damage crops.
1) Rainy Season also is known as the wet season is the season when most annual rainfall in a region occurs.
2) Usually, the rainy season lasts for a couple of months depending on the geographical location.
3) The rainy season is the most pleasant season because of the moderate climate and cool showers.
4) Air quality is improved in the rainy season as the impurities in the air get mixed with falling rain.
5) The rainy season is good for vegetation and other flora of the area witnessing the season.
6) Rainy season kind of replenishes the life on earth, providing enough water to go through the next summer.
7) The rainy season starts with initial showers of rain at irregular intervals.
8) In peak rainy season, the sky is covered with black clouds and it rains continuously for hours.
9) In some areas of the world, the rainy season is known as the monsoon.
10) Monsoon brings joy to the agriculture driven economies around the world.
1) The rainy season is that season of the year in which it rains regularly for days.
2) The rainy season is very essential for flora and fauna as well as agricultural activities in an area.
3) The rainy season is the most awaited season by humans, especially the farmers whose harvest depends on rains.
4) Sometimes, the rainy season might cause a flood, due to incessant rains.
5) Rainy season brings hope to life on earth, which had been facing harsh climatic conditions.
6) Rainy Season also brings down the temperature variations between day and night.
7) Many freshwater resources depend entirely on the rainy season for their supply of water.
8) A weak or ineffective rainy season could spell havoc to the flora, fauna, and agriculture at a place.
9) In India rainy season begins with the onset of southwest monsoon in the month of June.
10) The rainy season in India continues for approximately four months from June to September.
Nature becomes more rhythmic and serene during the rainy season as we can see a rainbow on the horizon, peacocks and frogs, dancing and jumping to celebrate the joy of rain. However, excess rain can bring disruption in our routine life and can damage the crops which are not good for farmers.