There are many government schemes which are made keeping in mind the poor citizen in India. These schemes reach every individual without any discrimination. One such scheme of the government of India is Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Beema Yojana. You can read about it through some sets of 10 lines we have provided below.
Ten Lines on Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Beema Yojana
Set – 1
1) Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Beema Yojana is a scheme launched by the Government of India.
2) It was launched on 9 May 2015 by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
3) The objective of the scheme is to provide life insurance to the people of India.
4) The citizens between the age of 18 and 50 can enroll in the benefit of this scheme.
5) The scheme provides cover from the accidental death.
6) Only a bank account holder can avail of the benefit of the scheme.
7) For enrolling the scheme, the bank account holder would have to pay a sum of Rs. 330 per month.
8) Those people who don’t have a bank account can’t avail the scheme.
9) The beneficiary can have the scheme in his/her saving bank account only.
10) Till now, the scheme has covered around 6 crore people in India.
Set – 2
1) The Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Beema Yojana is abbreviated as PMJJBY.
2) It was proposed by then Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
3) The scheme was issued through the banks of India.
4) A person can easily exit from the scheme anytime and also can easily re-enter.
5) On the death of the scheme holder, his family members will get a sum of Rs. 2 lakh.
6) The premium deducts from the account of the holder itself.
7) Only the people who are not suffering from any chronic disease can avail this scheme.
8) A person with multiple bank accounts can have this scheme through his only one bank account.
9) The premium will be deducted from the account of the beneficiary before or on 31st May of every year.
10) Under this scheme, the insurance companies are bound to release the amount within one month of receipt of the bank released.
Like many other schemes, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Beema Yojana reached every single individual in India. It has benefitted many people in India and provided them with financial support. Undoubtedly, this huge amount will help them in regaining their financial condition again.