We all know that pollution has brought the whole world to a very miserable condition. We often hear about the term 'Pollution', but we don't have enough information about the whole concept of it. Let's get it through the sets of 10 lines below. They will provide you with complete information in very less time.
Ten Lines on Pollution
1) Pollution is an act of mixing some unwanted elements in natural resources.
2) The main types of pollutions are Air pollution, water pollution and land pollution.
3) Natures as well as human activities, both are responsible for pollution.
4) The natural causes of pollution are flood, forest fire and volcano etc.
5) Pollution is not a national but a global problem.
6) Reuse, Reduce and Recycle are the best measures to stop Pollution.
7) Acid Rain and Global Warming are the results of Pollution.
8) Pollution always puts a negative effect on animals and humans.
9) The polluted air and water cause many diseases in humans and animals.
10) We can stop pollution by using eco-friendly resources and solar panels.
1) Pollution is the contamination of the natural environment and resources with toxic elements.
2) The introduction of chemicals and allergens into the environment also comes under pollution.
3) Noise Pollution, Soil Pollution and Radioactive pollution are also some of the types of pollution.
4) Industrial and vehicular emissions are majorly responsible for air pollution.
5) Human and industrial sewage causes water pollution.
6) Heavy metals like Arsenic and Mercury are responsible for the contamination of groundwater.
7) The heavy sounds from the machines and transportation system cause noise pollution.
8) Air pollution can cause serious health problems like allergy, respiratory infections and even heart attack.
9) The radioactive waste can damage internal organs, cells and even cause cancer.
10) Planting trees, proper waste disposal and conservation of natural resources are some measures to fight pollution.
1) Pollution has reduced the usable amount of natural resources.
2) Harmful gases and chemicals from the chimneys of factories pollute the air.
3) The drainage of household and industrial waste into the river contaminates the river water.
4) The enormous use of plastics has given rise to Plastic Pollution.
5) Millions of people get killed every year due to pollution-related diseases.
6) The overuse of fertilizers and pesticides causes soil pollution and makes the soil infertile.
7) The hazardous waste from nuclear plants leads to radioactive pollution, the most dreaded pollution of all.
8) A small duration of exposure to radioactive radiation may be fatal to humans as well as other species.
9) Reuse, Reduce and Recycle of natural resources are ways of pollution control.
10) The reduction of vehicular and industrial pollution, using renewable sources of energy can reduce pollution.
1) Pollution refers to the introduction of unwanted foreign substances into the environment.
2) “Environmental Pollution” is the most popular term used to refer to pollution.
3) Environmental pollution includes – air pollution, water pollution, land pollution and others.
4) Pollution has a poisonous and depleting effect on our natural resources.
5) Nearly all of the polluting substances arise by human activities.
6) Unplanned urbanization, industrialization, and heavy transportation cause various pollutions.
7) Pollution is a threat to natural resources and the life of humans, plants and other species.
8) We are rapidly losing our freshwater resources due to plastic and other pollutants.
9) Environmental pollution has more severe consequences like global warming and climate change.
10) The fight against pollution requires a collective effort by everyone on war footing basis.
1) Pollution is the most serious threat to the whole world.
2) Pollution has destroyed all the natural resources provided us by the god without any cost.
3) Human is the foremost reason to increase pollution so much rapidly.
4) Pollution has covered the whole world in very little time.
5) Pollution is always harmful to all living beings.
6) Pollution causes many serious diseases like Cancer, Asthma, Skin disease, Chest pain, and death also.
7) We still have time to recover from the damage to the environment and nature.
8) The uncontrolled behavior of humans towards the ecosystem is the main source for bringing pollution.
9) Planting trees, keeping water resources clean, banning the use of plastic are effective ways to reduce pollution.
10) Single damage to nature will return as multiple damages to the human.
Pollution is a global phenomenon, so every nation should be serious about it. It would be a mistake to underestimate its consequences and not work together on it. Pollution anywhere can be a risk of life everywhere, so, we should deal with it with stern resolve and together.