The inception of Industrialization and steep rise in the transportation system has made our Air poisonous. The Air Quality Index is getting down day by day depicting the degradation of Air. Air pollution is last few decades have increased many folds and started affecting normal course of life. There has been an increase in number of diseases caused due to the air pollution.
Ten Lines on Air Pollution in English
We have given below 10 lines on Air pollution and how it is affecting our normal course of daily life.
If you are writing an essay for your exams or preparing a speech for any occasion like Earth Day, Environment Day or even for your annual function, these points will help you to write an exceptional essay and inspiring speech which will have an instant impact on the minds of the audience.
Please go through the below 10 lines to enhance your thinking and get applause of your teachers and audiences:
10 Lines on Air Pollution – Set 1
1) Air pollution is caused due to the introduction of harmful gases, toxic elements, allergens etc in the air.
2) Air pollution highly affects the quality of air making it dangerous for the human survival.
3) Industrial, vehicular emissions and volcanic eruptions are few causes of air pollution.
4) The highly polluted air can also affect the plant and vegetation of the region.
5) More than 6 million people were killed worldwide due to the air pollution in 2012.
6) Major cause of air pollution is anthropogenic i.e. man-made activities.
7) Smog, a type of air pollutant can cause irritation in eyes, throat, damage to lungs and even lead to asthma attacks.
8) Greenhouse gases emitted from industries and vehicles gave rise to ‘Global Warming’ which is a threat to the earth’s ecosystem.
9) Reduction of burning fossil fuels, use of electronic vehicles, reforestation etc. can reduce air pollution to a major extent.
10) Harnessing renewable sources of energy like Solar, Water and Wind energy helps to keep the environment clean and healthy.
We have also given an additional set of 10 Lines of Air Pollution so that you can amplify you knowledge and can include more points in your essay, speech or paragraph recitation in your class. This additional set is very helpful to make your writing look unique and more appealing thus creating a positive impression in the minds of the audience. Please go through the below 10 lines and enhance your writing skill:
10 Lines on Air Pollution – Set 2
1) The anthropogenic causes leading to reduction in the quality of air not suitable for human survival can be referred as Air Pollution.
2) The increasing transportation system and industrial revolution is the prime cause of air pollution.
3) Volcanic eruptions and wildfires are the natural causes of air pollution.
4) Major pollutants of air are micro particles, pollen, toxic elements and gases, lead, smog etc.
5) Many Radioactive rocks around the world release a toxic gas ‘radon’ which causes lung cancer.
6) Air Quality Index (AQI) is the system used to measure the air pollution of a particular region.
7) AQI of 0-50 is considered as excellent whereas AQI > 300 is considered as severely polluted.
8) Detergents, aerosol sprays, paints etc. can cause indoor air pollution in our homes.
9) Tree plantation and developing of micro forests within city can help fighting air pollution.
10) Use of bicycles, e- cars, using solar energy in our homes can help reduce air pollution.
An additional set of 10 points on Air Pollution is given below which will majorly focuses on air pollution prevention. This set will help you while writing essay on air pollution prevention and control, air pollution prevention methods, air pollution prevention act etc.
10 Lines on Air Pollution – Set 3
1) Air pollution has become one of the serious issues of modern times leading to the degradation of air quality.
2) It has become important to take drastic steps to fight and prevent air pollution before it takes the face of a monster.
3) The most important step to fight air pollution is to lower down the emission of fumes and carbon emission getting into the air.
4) Cutting down the use of vehicles and burning of fossil fuels greatly helps to reduce the pollution in the air.
5) Switching to eco-friendly alternatives like electronic vehicles and solar cooker will help fighting air pollution.
6) Government should also strengthen the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act so that it limits the smokes and fumes coming out of the chimneys of industries.
7) Strict action should be taken against the people driving vehicles which do not meet the pollution control standards.
8) It is also advisable to wear masks before going into the areas with heavy pollution or dust.
9) Planting more trees is one of the best ways to reduce the effect of air pollution and it also helps in improving the air quality of the region.
10) Air is the basis of life and it becomes important to make it clean and pure by our activities so that it remains available for all the species alive on earth.
We have also provided the 4th set of 10 lines on Air Pollution which will majorly focus on major shocking air pollution facts. This set will be very helpful during various quiz competitions, group discussions, seminars as well as speech in school and colleges.
10 Lines on Air Pollution – Set 4
1) Air pollution is one of the leading killers responsible for 1 out of 8 deaths globally.
2) It is believed that inhaling polluted air daily cuts down 1-2 years of human life.
3) In 1952, the Great Smog of London killed around 6000 and affected 1,00,000 people.
4) Air pollution is responsible for around 65% deaths in Asia and 25% in India.
5) Researches show that 9 out of 10 persons in the world reside at places which exceed air pollution limits.
6) PM2.5 in the tiny particles in polluted air which can penetrate into lungs causing serious lung diseases.
7) Apart from man-made reasons, air pollution is also cause by natural reasons like volcanic eruptions, radioactive decay, forest fires etc.
8) Increased air pollution might also affect climate change leading to heavy losses to agriculture sector.
9) As per WHO, the air in Delhi is two times more toxic as compared to Beijing.
10) Air pollution also accelerates the aging of skin leading to wrinkles and causing various skin diseases.
Air pollution is not only affecting out health but it has also given rise to a much bigger problem of Global warming which is just an epicenter of threats. The change in the weather conditions, sea level rise, and ocean acidification are just few indirect effects of air pollution. It is our prime responsibility to reduce air pollution because if we can create it then it’s our duty to reduce it also.