Politics has become a common term in today’s world and is also widely used nowadays. Whether a government running in any country is theocratic, democratic, autocratic, monarchical etc, politics is always involved in their functioning.
The government takes the decisions related to public concern, passes the order of public welfare, guides the people for the growth and development and there are many other things which a government performs. Politics is meant for ruling over the country and it is a way to achieve the power and position to reach to the government and take the charge of governance.
Ten Lines on Politics in English
We have provided ten lines on politics in English. After reading these lines you will know that how the word politics is derived, what is the meaning of politics, politics is related to which thing, what is the range of politics, which branch of study defines politics, how politics is done, what is government and how it functions, how politics influences the society etc.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. It will also help you while writing essay on politics, short speech on politics, definition of politics, few lines on politics or few sentences on politics.
10 Lines on Politics – Set 1
1) Politics is derived from the Greek word “politika” meaning “affairs of the cities”.
2) Politics is a way where people living in a group take decisions.
3) Politics is related to achieve and exercise the position of governance.
4) It gives an organised control over a human community which is referred as state.
5) In day to day life the word politics means as the way through which countries are governed.
6) Politics is spread from macro to micro level i.e. from country to companies, societies, clubs, schools, families etc.
7) The people who are involved in ruling and decision-making process are called as politicians.
8) The branch of study which describes about ruling and decision making with theoretical aspects is called “political science”.
9) Politics tells that a formal gathering of people for decision making is called government.
10) Government takes care of the day to day matter of the area where it functions.
We have provided another set of ten lines on politics. After going through these lines, you will know that what politics means, what is the purpose of politics, who gave the definition of politics, what politics is focused to, what is monarchical government, what is constitutional government, what is democratic government, what is dictatorship government, what is federal government etc.
10 Lines on Politics – Set 2
1) The word politics means varieties of relationship, views, activities, behaviour and communication related to government and governance.
2) The purpose of politics is to drive the public in positive direction after identifying common goals and adjectives and ways to achieve them.
3) The term “politics” was introduced by Greek philosopher “Aristotle”, which means a civilised form of community that serves the common target.
4) Politics is focused on normalising relations between the social groups in order to identify and achieve the common goals and objectives.
5) A group of people who on behalf of public takes the decision in a particular area is called as a government.
6) In politics, there are many types of government; one is monarchical government where rules and decisions of a kingdom prevails from the very beginning.
7) Another is constitutional government which functions according to the fundamental law of the land i.e. constitution.
8) Democracy is a form of government where people elect their representatives on their behalf and they take decisions for the public.
9) In dictatorship, all the powers and responsibilities go into the hands of one person and the country functions according to his whims and wishes.
10) Federal government is also a type of government which possess two power status, one is nationwide and another is provincial.
We have provided below a new set of ten Lines on Politics. These important points will give you the concept of politics. After going through these facts you will easily able to understand what politics means, who is called the father of politics, what things can be included in politics and about its history.
This set of Ten Lines on Politics will also become helpful for the students from class 6th onwards to use these facts in their various kinds of tasks given by their school teachers.
10 Lines on Politics – Set 3
1) The word 'Politics' is derived from the Greek word 'Polis' which means 'city' or 'state'.
2) Politics is widely related to the state.
3) The Greek thinker Aristotle is called the father of politics or Political Science.
4) Knowledge of real politics and facts located within them is possible only through the study of the process.
5) A particular type of theory and practice at the civil level or at the individual level is called politics.
6) Politics can take place at many levels - from traditional village politics, to local government, sovereign state or international level.
7) The history of politics is very ancient, whose details are found in the oldest Sanatan Dharma texts of the world.
8) Politics is the process of finding the rules of peaceful coexistence and a medium to enforce those rules.
9) It is also the method of distributing resources according to the needs and efforts of individuals.
10) According to Aristotle, politics does the important work of coordinating cultural, social, moral, psychological, economic and political aspects of social life.
Another set of Ten Lines on Politics is provided here under for the perusal of the readers. Through these points we can analyse the facts of Indian politics. Through these facts you will able to understand the Indian political system as well as these points will focus on the mal-practices done by political leaders to gain more and more for them.
The set of Ten Lines on Politics will help you to understand the politics and it also explains the need of the time to stop this evil practice to make our country prosperous.
10 Lines on Politics – Set 4
1) Indian politics works within the structure of its constitution, where the president is the head of the country and the prime minister is the head of the government.
2) According to the constitution, India is a predominant, socialist, secular, democratic state, where the government is elected by the people.
3) The Indian political system gives the citizens of the country the right to choose their own government as it operates on a democratic system.
4) Indian citizens over the age of 18 have the right to vote and elect their leaders.
5) We need educated, honest and hard-working politicians who work for the good of our country and not for their personal well-being.
6) We have an upper house known as Rajya Sabha and a lower house called Lok Sabha and the members of these Houses are known as Members of Parliament (MPs).
7) There are many political parties in India that contest elections.
8) India is a country full of corrupt politicians, who think nothing but juggling more and more money through corrupt methods.
9) We need to realize that our strength lies in our unity and we should use it to improve the system and to remove corruption from India.
10) The political system of the country needs serious reforms to ensure proper development of the country.
Politics helps in taking decisions and forming the policies to run the country or a state which helps in growth and development of that place. But nowadays it has become a matter of hatred and shame because listening to news of corruption, scandals and other malpractices, people have lost their trust on the leaders and politics.
The inquiry and investigation have disclosed the malpractices of the leader whom we trust. The call of the time is arrival of youths in politics who selflessly work for the nation with the feeling of patriotism and devotion towards the motherland.