There are many countries in the world, and all of them have their problems different from others like social, political, economic, and others. These problems affect only the people of that specific nation only. But there are some such problems which make suffer the entire world and are categorized under global issues. The best example of global issues is ‘Terrorism’.
Ten Lines on Terrorism in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Terrorism in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. These lines will be very helpful in writing Terrorism essay, article on Terrorism or delivering a speech on the topic.
10 Lines on Terrorism
1) Terrorism is one of the major concerns of the world which involves mass killing and brutal acts of violence.
2) Terrorism is the use of fear and acts of violence against innocent people.
3) People who carry the acts of terrorism are called as terrorists.
4) There are many types of social and political organizations that support terrorism.
5) Terrorism could be of many forms like religious, political, ideological etc.
6) People supporting terrorism consider the terrorists as their fighter.
7) Some examples of terrorist groups are ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra Front, LeT etc.
8) Nowadays terrorism is mostly based on religious extremism and which fights against other religion.
9) Terrorists for imposing their ideology on others carry atrocities on innocent people.
10) Terrorists are the real enemy of mankind who try to disrupt the peace and brotherhood among people.
10 Lines and Sentences on Terrorism
1) Terrorism is to intimidate and threaten people illegally.
2) One who spreads terrorism is called Terrorist.
3) The whole world is suffering from the curse of terrorism.
4) It kills millions of people worldwide.
5) The main reason for terrorism is the fulfillment of desire.
6) It is not associated with a specific religion or community.
7) Examples of terrorist attacks in India are the 26/11 terrorist attack, Delhi bomb blasts, and Pulwama attack.
8) Terrorists try to topple the government illegally and assert their authority over the regime.
9) Most of the countries have now become aware to end terrorism.
10) Terrorism can be put to the end by education.
5 Lines on Terrorism
1) It creates terror among humans.
2) It can be a group of people spreading violence.
3) It is a threat to innocent people.
4) It is harmful to the country.
5) Demand and attention are the major cause.
20 Lines on Terrorism
1) Terrorism is the biggest curse for the world at present.
2) It has become a global issue in the 20th century.
3) Terrorism has affected more than 50,000 families in the last 5 decades.
4) It can be performed by an individual or a group of them.
5) There are incidents of terrorism happening every moment in the world.
6) It badly affects the tourism of a nation.
7) Terrorism can damage the economy of a nation.
8) Terrorism has now become a global and burning issue in the world.
9) This creates obstacles in the path of development and happiness of the country.
10) Terrorism will disappear only when the whole world will be united.
11) The issue of terrorism has become the most serious problem today, due to which the pace of development of the country and the world has slowed down.
12) Terrorists are not only killing many innocent people, but also destroying many parts of the world.
13) Terrorism has a wrong effect on the development and economy of any country.
14) Terrorism causes the most damage to common citizens of any country, and many innocent people and innocent children fall prey to it.
15) Terrorism creates a sense of fear among the people and develops a feeling of insecurity among them.
16) Due to terrorism, the foundation of the government of any country becomes weak and the trust of the people on the government is lost.
17) The bad effects of rising terrorism are increasing on today's younger generation, and due to the lack of employment, they are compelled to join terrorist organizations.
18) Terrorist attacks not only kill innocent people but also cause property damage worth millions.
19) To eradicate terrorism, social change will have to be brought by striving to remove all evils including casteism, unemployment, poverty, illiteracy etc.
20) Only our unity can give us the power to fight terrorism.
We all know that if one has got happiness by performing terrorism, thousands of families are made to mourn. It is extremely important to eliminate it from the world as soon as possible. We can't remove it until we become united and have a sense of brotherhood.