The National Constitution Day of India is also known as ‘Law Day’ and ‘Samvidhan Diwas’ in India. The National Constitution Day is a day for the Indian Constitution. The Indian Constitution provides the structure for India to develop and the equal rights to every individual in the nation. A set of 10 lines on Constitution Day will help you to understand the whole concept in less time. The set is provided in easy language and its usefulness can be checked by reading it below.
Ten Lines on Samvidhan Diwas
1) The National Constitution Day of India is celebrated annually on 26th November.
2) The day is celebrated to remember the day of adoption of the Constitution of India.
3) The Constitution of India was adopted on 26th November 1949.
4) 26 November was declared to be celebrated as Constitution Day on 19th November 2015.
5) The National Constitution day is not declared a public holiday.
6) Schools are opened to teach students about some special features of the Indian Constitution.
7) Also, quiz and essay competitions are held in educational institutions.
8) The constitution is mainly celebrated to mark the beginning of a new age in Indian Culture.
9) All the Government and Non-Government institutions start their working day after reading the preamble of the Indian Constitution.
10) The day would be celebrated for many years to make Indians remember the glorious event of their history.
1) The National Constitution Day was started by the 14th prime minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi.
2) The announcement of the day was made by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
3) The objective behind celebrating the day is to promote the constitutional value among Indians.
4) According to the advisory by the Department of Education and Literacy, every student should read the preamble of the Indian Constitution.
5) Quizzes and debates remain the center of attraction in institutions throughout the day.
6) It is mandatory to celebrate the day in every School and College.
7) The Constitution Day is a tribute to Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar, the first law minister of India.
8) The day is observed to maintain the unity and integrity among Indians.
9) The establishment of the day was supported by every political party of the country.
10) The National Constitution Day makes us stay rooted with our history and remembers us to stay united.
The Constitution Day or National Constitution Day is a very important day in the Indian calendar. The Constitution of India gives us some special rights to live a sustainable life and grow together. The preamble of the Indian Constitution is called the ‘Soul of Indian Constitution’ and reading it carefully by all the students can help in nurturing a sense of equality, brotherhood, unity, and integrity among them. Our Constitution is our pride and the National Constitution Day is the best day to express it through speech or essay or any other means.