“Make in India campaign” was launched by government of India to encourage national and multi-national companies to set up their industries and factories and start manufacturing in India. The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Modi on 25th September 2014 at Vigyan Bhawan, Delhi. The aim of make in India is to make India a manufacturing hub of each and every industry and sector. The main objective of Make in India is to promote foreign investment in our country as much as possible and at the same time provide excellent employment opportunities to citizens in India, so that India can become a distinct identity at the international level.
Make in India also aims to give a boost to the domestic manufacturing industry. The Modi government also aims to connect about 3000 companies under the Make in India campaign. This will provide employment to the youth of the country and strengthen the economic system of the country and will also encourage foreign investment. Make in India is a dream of the nation to transform India from developing to a developed country by increasing employment, GDP and growth etc in all the sectors. Make in India campaign is attracting lots of investment in various sectors and in different states of India and is going to be the game changer for Indian economy.
Ten Lines on Make in India in English
We are providing ten lines on make in India in English. After reading these lines you will know that what is make in India campaign; when was make in India launched; what scheme does make in India covers; with what aim make in India was started; what are the objectives of make in India; which slogan did PM Narendra Modi gave to Make In India Campaign; what percent FDI was allowed in different sectors; what amount did India received as investments and what position India got in ease of doing business index.
You can add these lines in your “Make In India essays” or essay on “Advantages of Make In India” writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. It will also enhance your knowledge on Make in India; making you familiar with “Make In India Sectors” and “Make in India Progress”. The information can also be used in putting on your notice board under the topic ‘Make in India’ or can also be used in the assembly discussions.
10 Lines on Make in India – Set 1
1) ‘Make in India’ is a kind of swadeshi movement which covers nearly 25 economic sectors.
2) Make in India was launched on 25th September 2015 to promote manufacturing of the products in India.
3) Make in India compliments other schemes of Government of India such as Bharatmala, Sagarmala, industrial and freight corridors etc.
4) Make in India was also started with the aim of job creation and skill enhancement for youth in all the sectors of economy.
5) Another objective of make in India is to make country as a major manufacturing hub for various companies.
6) ‘Zero defect and zero effect’ was coined by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for making good quality products with no environmental effects.
7) Under make in India 100 percent foreign direct investment was allowed in 25 sectors of economy.
8) After launch of make in India, India received investment commitment of 16.4 Lakh Crores in different sectors.
9) As a result of make in India, India attracted foreign investment surpassing USA and China.
10) After make in India, the country got 77th position out of 190 countries in ease of doing business index 2018.
We have provided another set of ten lines on make in India. After going through these lines, you will know that who started make in India movement; who were present in make in India launching; what aims and objectives does make in India caters; what are the benefits of make in India; what assurance the government has given to business community; which department handles the issues of investors and how we can say that make in India campaign is a success.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions. These lines will also enhance your knowledge on make in India and it will also be very useful in your seminars as well as in your GK quiz competitions. After going through them you will be able to write on “Make in India campaign”, make in India Advantages etc.
10 Lines on Make in India – Set 2
1) Make in India is an initiative which was started by government of India by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
2) Make in India was launched in the presence of top CEOs of companies, political leaders, ministers and government officials etc.
3) The main aim of make in India is to attract capital and technological investments and promote manufacturing in India.
4) Make in India campaign is launched to attract investment from both the local as well as overseas stakeholders.
5) As India is growing very fast, we need employment generation and economic growth, that’s why make in India was launched.
6) Since make in India campaign is running effectively, many youths have got job and many companies have also started manufacturing.
7) Main benefit by make in India is to make India a developed nation, from a developing nation.
8) During the launch of make in India campaign, many businessmen and industrialists were present to affirm their faith in the campaign.
9) Government of India has ensured the business community to set up industries here manufacture and sell across the world.
10) There is a special unit in commerce ministry called ‘Invest India’ which helps investors for industry set up and investment.
Make in India is one of the most important initiatives of the Government of India. It has benefited the people of India belonging to every sector. Now it is high time for us to have some sufficient information on the topic. The facts provided in the 3rd set are completely related to the Make in India Scheme and few of the lines can be used by the readers in the essays, speeches or projects to make them better.
10 Lines on Make in India – Set 3
1) Make in India is a kind of Swadeshi Movement launched on 25th September 2014.
2) Make in India is aimed at making India Global Manufacturing Hub.
3) This mission is led by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
4) It prioritises 25 sectors including Automobiles, Aviation, Biotechnology, Defence Manufacturing, Mining, Railways and Space and Thermal Power etc.
5) This mission got success by surpassing US and China in terms of FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) within a year.
6) The logo of Make in India represents silhouette of a lion on the prowl, made entirely of cogs.
7) “Zero Defects, Zero Effect” is the key phrase of Make in India campaign.
8) In the effect of Make in India, many foreign companies have arrived in India to invest and manufacture their goods and services.
9) A special unit team “Invest India” is also assigned to help investors with term and rules and regulations in India.
10) Make in India will help India in generating employment and removing the problem of unemployment completely.
We are providing here another set of 10 points on Make in India campaign. These additional points will help you to understand the further concept of this initiative of Indian Government. Through these lines, we have tried to share some more facts that were not discussed above. You are going to have some extra knowledge about the commendable step of Indian Government in the form of Make in India.
10 Lines on Make in India – Set 4
1) Make in India was launched on 25th September 2014 by the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi.
2) This mission works on encouraging multinational and also domestic companies to manufacture their product within the country.
3) The logo of Make in India campaign was designed by an Indian branch of foreign company Weiden + Kennedy India Limited.
4) While launching the campaign, Mr. Narendra Modi said “Come make in India, sell anywhere but make in India”.
5) This programme is fully focused on increasing the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in India.
6) The first time investors are benefitted with single window clearance in this campaign.
7) The campaign aims at increasing the contribution of manufacturers in GDP from 15% to 25%.
8) The Government of India has also launched a website of Make in India where one can get the detailed information of the campaign.
9) Make in India was so successful that many state governments also launched similar schemes in their states.
10) The Make in India has led India on the path of sustainable development.
We have provided here 5th set of Ten Lines on Make in India. These points are important to know the detail about this scheme that will give benefit not only to the people but also strengthen the economy of the country. Through these special lines you will know about the scheme without exploring deeply. Since all the important facts have been given here in simple English that will make you satisfied. Students will also get benefited as theses lines will help them to complete the assigned tasks on this scheme. They may use these lines in their various kinds of writings.
10 Lines on Make in India – Set 5
1) The main objective of Make in India is to manufacture more and more goods in India for the use of the countrymen.
2) New companies are being opened under Make in India scheme, which will increase employment opportunities, reduce poverty and make the country stronger financially.
3) The main goal of the Modi government is to start manufacturing all goods in India by the year 2022 under the Make in India program.
4) Under Make in India project, more and more items have to be exported to other countries so that India's economy will get a boost.
5) It is expected that under the Make in India program of the Modi government, the manufacturing sector has to grow by around 12 to 14 percent.
6) It is estimated that the share of manufacturing in GDP, is to be 16 to 25 percent by the year 2022.
7) This Make in India program is launched to attract the attention of foreign companies to encourage foreign investment.
8) If most of the items are manufactured in India, then obviously people will get the goods at cheap prices that will also reduce the inflation.
9) Under Make in India scheme, the youth have been given complete freedom to establish business with their new thinking, this will promote business.
10) Make in India also aims to ensure the sustainability of development in the environment.
Through sixth set of Ten Lines on Make in India scheme, we have tried to explain about the scheme in very simple way for the understanding of common readers. You will find what the scheme is, what is its objectives, who will be benefited, and what will be it reflection on the world.
The school going students will get the information about this scheme and they can use these points as a source in completing their project and tasks given by their teachers on the related topic. Hoping that you will appreciate my words:
10 Lines on Make in India – Set 6
1) The Make in India scheme was launched by Prime Minister Modi on 25th September 2014 at Vigyan Bhawan, Delhi.
2) The main objective of Make in India is to promote foreign investment in our country as much as possible.
3) If goods are manufactured in the country under Make in India scheme, then employment opportunities, foreign direct investment will increase and India will become financially stronger.
4) The 'logo' of the Make in India campaign is a lion, which is inspired by Ashoka Chakra, which shows success of the country in every field.
5) FDI has got a boost under Make in India, under which the Indian rupee will be strengthened against the dollar.
6) Under Make in India, the Modi government has focused primarily on 25 sectors including businesses in automobile, telecom, tourism, media, entertainment, defense etc.
7) 25 big areas have been focused, which is expected to grow in many sectors like textile, architecture, and telecommunications under the Make in India scheme.
8) There will be an opportunity to work together, which will increase the technical knowledge in India as well as provide skilled labour to the concerned nations.
9) Under the Make in India program, small manufacturing companies have benefited immensely.
10) More and more items will be manufactured in India under Make in India, which will reduce the import of goods.
Make in India is an excellent initiative taken by government of India where it appeals to all the companies irrespective of government, private, international, multinational company. Government is inviting all the companies across the world. The aim of government is to make India as a manufacturing hub where all the commodities could be manufactured here, so that consumer could get it in less cost as well as huge job opportunities will be created for the youth.
In the future, Make in India will prove to be much better for the youth as more and more items will be manufactured in India under Make in India, which will reduce the import of goods and make things available to the people at a cheaper price, along with accelerating the country's economy. The launch of Make in India is a good initiative of the Modi government which will ensure the future of today's youth.