Some people are born leaders i.e. they have those qualities inbuilt, which make them a leader. Some people try to learn those qualities for becoming a true leader. A manager says to its employees and subordinates ‘to go’ but a leader tells them ‘let’s go’. Leadership tells a leader to become responsible for himself and then for his followers.
For starting any task, it is the leader who starts that thing and his followers follow his style and path of doing that work. For becoming a leader and have an excellent leadership, a person must have some clear-cut goals.
A leader has that type of charisma in which the goal which he sets becomes the dream of his followers and if the leader is enthusiastic, followers will achieve that goal at any cost.
Ten Lines on Leadership in English
We have provided ten lines on leadership in English. After reading these lines you will know that what is leadership; what qualities does a leader possesses; how leaders are made; what are the qualities of a leader; what is attentive listening; what is good working knowledge; how hard work is related with leaders; how leaders can communicate; how leaders should work in a workplace; why leaders don’t fear taking decisions and what is work consistency in leadership.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition on topics like – leadership qualities, qualities of a leader etc. You can also inculcate these lines in the essay for your favourite leader. It will also enhance your knowledge on leadership and qualities of a leader, the information can be used in putting on your notice board under the topic ‘leadership’ or can be used in the assembly discussions.
10 Lines on Leadership – 1
1) Leadership is a quality which gives you superiority from others; leaders guide and inspire the people for a cause.
2) A great leader possesses numerous qualities which make him different as well as popular with people.
3) Some leaders have inborn leadership qualities while some take time to inculcate.
4) In order to have leadership qualities one should listen attentively to his followers and respond to their queries.
5) Leaders should be thorough with their work i.e. they must have good knowledge regarding their work.
6) As hard work is the key to success, leaders should follow this principle and tell their followers to practice the same.
7) A leader must maintain two- way communication while s/he and her/his followers are having talks on any issue.
8) A leader must follow and pass the principle of ‘talk less and work more’ when s/he and her/his followers are working for something.
9) Leaders are also humans they can take wrong decision sometimes, but that doesn’t mean that they should stop taking decisions.
10) The leaders and his followers should be consistent towards their work; they should maintain regularity in their work.
We have provided additional set of ten lines on leadership. After going through these lines, you will know that what leadership approach is; who was Chandragupta Maurya; how leadership is associated with Indian freedom struggle; what the five traits of leadership are; what is cognitive trait; what is self-confidence trait; what is determination trait; what is integrity trait and what is sociability trait.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions. These lines will also increase your knowledge on leadership and it will also be very useful in your seminars as well as in your GK quiz competitions.
10 Lines on Leadership – 2
1) Leadership is that kind of approach where acts of a single person inspires and encourages other to follow the same.
2) Example of leadership is emperor “Chandragupta Maurya” who was not only a king but also a leader of common people.
3) How we can forget Indian freedom struggle which gave so many leaders who achieved independence for India.
4) Leaders like Gandhi, Nehru, and Bhagat Singh etc gathered whole India to make independence a mass revolution.
5) There are some traits of leadership; these are cognitive, self-confidence, determination, integrity and sociability.
6) Cognitive trait means a person should have excellent verbal and reasoning skills which can guide his/her followers.
7) Self-confidence trait means that in order to lead one has to be confident of; his/her own conduct and capabilities.
8) Determination trait is very important for a leader as one should not get diverted of his goal under any circumstances.
9) Successful leaders are those who have integrity trait where he and his team have the equal voice on an issue.
10) Leaders should have sociability trait, he should have personal touch with his followers and an attitude of care and concern.
Leadership is a quality, as everybody cannot become a leader, either he has some inborn qualities or he has to learn those qualities. To become a leader is also not an easy task as you have to become a path finder and path breaker for your followers. Your followers consider you as their god and what you will say to them your followers will consider as your command.