The Painting of ‘Monalisa’ has always been a subject to debate since the date of its creation. The man behind it is worth to be read and observe his biography. Some sets of 10 lines on Leonardo Da Vinci below will provide you some important information about his biography.
Ten Lines on Leonardo Da Vinci
Set – 1
1) Leonardo Da Vinci was an Italian polymath, including painting, drafting, crafting, etc.
2) He was also interested in engineering, painting, mathematics, and many other fields.
3) He was born in the Republic of Florence on 15 April 1452.
4) Painting and sculpting was his hobby since his childhood.
5) He trained under a famous painter of that time ‘Verrocchio’.
6) He became a master in the Guild of Saint Luke in 1472.
7) He died in the Kingdom of France on 2 May 1519.
8) He started creating the famous painting of Monalisa during 1503 and 1504.
9) Some of his popular paintings are The Last Supper, Vitruvian Man, and the Adoration of the Magi.
10) His remains were buried at Château d’Amboise church.
Set – 2
1) Leonardo Da Vinci was a great artist and painter of his time.
2) He was ambidextrous since his childhood.
3) By the age of 21, he had become skilled in many art forms.
4) His parents were unmarried at the time of his birth.
5) There is no source proving that Leonardo Da Vinci was married to someone.
6) He had an amazing skill of writing from one hand while drawing from another.
7) He had an amazing skill of mixing art with science.
8) Such example of his painting is the painting of Monalisa.
9) After Monalisa, his other best painting is considered to be ‘The Last Supper’.
10) He had died even without completing the painting of Monalisa.
We hope that the above sets have made you aware of his short and brief biography. Since we can’t describe his entire life in a few lines, we have tried to put some important details so that you can get an overview of his life. His arts and creations are admired in the whole world.