You must have seen many Bollywood movies based on the stories of Chetan Bhagat. Some of them are 2 States and Half Girlfriend. His biography as interesting as his life is. Let’s read about him through the sets of 10 lines on Chetan Bhagat. We have provided these sets below which you should read right now.
Ten Lines on Chetan Bhagat
Set – 1
1) Chetan Bhagat is an Indian writer and novelist.
2) He had born on 22 April 1974 in Delhi.
3) He completed his basic schooling in New Delhi.
4) He earned the degree of Mechanical Engineering from IIT Delhi.
5) In the year 1998, he married his fellow student Anusha Suryanarayan.
6) His first novel ‘Five Points Someone’ was published in the year 2004.
7) Some of his novels are The 3 Mistakes of My Life, 2 States, and Half Girlfriend, etc.
8) He has also written many non-fiction stories.
9) He has received many awards in his lifetime.
10) In 2010, he was one of the top influential people in the world.
Set – 2
1) Chetan Bhagat is a screenplay writer in the Indian film industry.
2) His novels are used by many directors for Bollywood movies.
3) He married to his college friend Anusha Suryanarayan.
4) His famous novel '2 States' is based on his love story with his wife.
5) Before becoming a writer in India, he lived in Hong Kong.
6) In Hong Kong, he was working as an investment banker.
7) Most of his novels, probably all, are awarded the best-seller novels.
8) The year 2004 brought him the Society Young Achiever’s Award.
9) He was recognized with Publisher’s Recognition Award in 2005.
10) Chetan Bhagat has also been the judge in many TV reality shows.
Chetan Bhagat has always been among the top writers in India. His popularity has spread not only in India but also in abroad. His writing skill has not only made his novels popular, but the movies based on them had earned much on the box office.