You must have seen many Bollywood movies based on the stories of Chetan Bhagat. Some of them are 2 States and Half Girlfriend. His biography as interesting as his life is. Let’s read about him through the sets of 10 lines on Chetan Bhagat. We have provided these sets below which you should read right now.
Ten Lines on Chetan Bhagat
1) Chetan Bhagat was very calm in nature in his childhood.
2) Chetan’s father was a Lieutenant Colonel in the Indian Army.
3) Chetan Bhagat’s initial schooling was done at Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi.
4) Chetan Bhagat got ‘Best Student Award’ in IIM Ahmedabad.
5) Chetan Bhagat is a good scholar of mathematics.
6) He is fond of writing so he left his job in Hong Kong and shifted to Mumbai.
7) He is known as a good columnist in India.
8) In childhood, Chetan wanted to become a chef.
9) He started screenplay writing in bollywood from the movie ‘Kick’.
10) Till 2021, Chetan has completed 3 non-fiction books and 9 novels.
1) Chetan Bhagat is a good motivational speaker also.
2) Chetan belongs to a traditional Middle-class Punjabi-Hindu Family.
3) Chetan has 2 kids that are twins named Ishaan and Shyam.
4) Chetan’s mother was a scientist in Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi.
5) Chetan Bhagat got the best screenplay award for the movie ‘Kai Po Che’ which is based on one of his books ‘3 Mistakes of My Life’.
6) Chetan got 40th rank in Forbes Magazine in 2018.
7) Bhagat was included in Time Magazine in 100 most influencing people in the year of 2010.
8) Chetan Bhagat’s wife Anusha Bhagat is Chief Operating Officer in UBS.
9) She is also one of the strongest women in India.
10) Chetan’s book ‘400 Days’ is his latest published book, published on Oct 08, 2021.
Set – 3
1) Chetan Bhagat is an Indian writer and novelist.
2) He had born on 22 April 1974 in Delhi.
3) He completed his basic schooling in New Delhi.
4) He earned the degree of Mechanical Engineering from IIT Delhi.
5) In the year 1998, he married his fellow student Anusha Suryanarayan.
6) His first novel ‘Five Points Someone’ was published in the year 2004.
7) Some of his novels are The 3 Mistakes of My Life, 2 States, and Half Girlfriend, etc.
8) He has also written many non-fiction stories.
9) He has received many awards in his lifetime.
10) In 2010, he was one of the top influential people in the world.
Set – 4
1) Chetan Bhagat is a screenplay writer in the Indian film industry.
2) His novels are used by many directors for Bollywood movies.
3) He married to his college friend Anusha Suryanarayan.
4) His famous novel ‘2 States’ is based on his love story with his wife.
5) Before becoming a writer in India, he lived in Hong Kong.
6) In Hong Kong, he was working as an investment banker.
7) Most of his novels, probably all, are awarded the best-seller novels.
8) The year 2004 brought him the Society Young Achiever’s Award.
9) He was recognized with Publisher’s Recognition Award in 2005.
10) Chetan Bhagat has also been the judge in many TV reality shows.
Chetan Bhagat has always been among the top writers in India. His popularity has spread not only in India but also in abroad. His writing skill has not only made his novels popular, but the movies based on them had earned much on the box office.