Mahendra Singh Dhoni is one such person of the Indian cricket world whose talent is appreciated by every cricket lover. Though you must be aware of his life journey, we have created some sets of 10 lines on M.S. Dhoni below. You can read them below because they will entertain you a lot.
Ten Lines on M.S. Dhoni
1) M S Dhoni is one of the most successful captains of Indian Cricket Team.
2) His carrier in Test Cricket debuted on 2 December, 2005 (v/s Sri Lanka).
3) As a full time test Captain, he debuted in November 2008 v/s Australia (In fourth test).
4) In his captaincy, IPL Team CSK has won three final trophies since 2008.
5) Dhoni loves Motorbikes very much.
6) He has several exotic bikes including Harley Davidson, Kawasaki Ninja, Ducati, Yamaha and Hellcat brands.
7) MS Dhoni is also fond of Vintage Cars.
8) His car collections include of Porsche 911, Ferrari, Audi and Land Rover etc.
9) Mahendra Singh Dhoni is father of a sweet daughter Ziva Dhoni.
10) From being long haired or being bald to his monk looks, he is well known for his makeovers.
1) M S Dhoni, the former Captain of Indian Cricket Team is a Right-handed Batsman.
2) He also tried his hand in bowling as a seam (fast) bowler too.
3) He took his first wicket of Travis Dowlin (WI) in first bowling over.
4) He is addressed as ‘Captain Cool’ because of his calmness and peacefulness.
5) Mahendra Singh is counted in world’s top 10 wicket keepers.
6) He made a signature shot called ‘Helicopter Shot’ very famous.
7) He is told to be the inventor of Helicopter Shot.
8) He is known as a best finisher in Indian Cricket Team.
9) As of 15 August 2020, Dhoni announced his retirement from international cricket.
10) In addition to all of these records, Dhoni holds the record for the most wins by an Indian captain in ODIs and T20Is.
Set – 3
1) M.S. Dhoni is an international cricket player of India.
2) His complete name is Mahendra Singh Pansingh Dhoni.
3) He has born on 7 July 1981 in Ranchi district of Bihar, India.
4) His birthplace Ranchi now falls in Jharkhand state in India.
5) He was a player of Bihar Cricket Team when he had started his career in cricket.
6) He joined the International Cricket team of India for Bangladesh tour in 2004-2005.
7) India won the 2011 Cricket World Cup against Sri Lanka under Captaincy of M.S. Dhoni.
8) On 4 July 2010, he married to Sakshi Singh Rawat.
9) ‘The Roar of a Lion’ is a web-series based on his journey in cricket.
10) There was a film made on his life named ‘M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story’.
Set – 4
1) Dhoni has played in all formats of Cricket including Test match, one day, T20, and IPL.
2) He is a right-handed batsman.
3) Dhoni is known for his outstanding skill in the wicket-keeping.
4) His nickname ‘Mahi’ is appreciated all over the world.
5) He has the record of being only Indian captain to win all the ICC trophies.
6) He is the owner of many prestigious civilian awards, gallantry awards and sports awards.
7) In IPL (Indian Premier League), he has joined Chennai Super King (CSK).
8) He worked as a TTE at Kharagpur Railway Station starting from 2001.
9) He joined Indian Army from Jammu and Kashmir on 31 July 2019.
10) He has won Padma Bhushan, Padma Vibhushan, and Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni has shown his talent to the entire world. His presence in any cricket match adds excitement to the audience. He has made the India cricket team win many times through his efforts. The whole of India wants him to play like this year after year.