Oprah Winfrey is such an African-American personality who has tried her skill in many different fields and has got success. It is what makes it important to read her biography. You should read her life-story through our sets of 10 lines on Oprah Winfrey below. They all are available in easy language so that you can easily go through them.
Ten Lines on Oprah Winfrey
Set – 1
1) Oprah Winfrey is an American actress, producer, and also involved in other professions.
2) She was born in the United States on 29 January 1954, Mississippi.
3) She completed her education from Tennessee State University.
4) She started her career as a local News anchor at WLAC-TV.
5) Her first show ‘Oprah Winfrey Show’ broadcast on 8 September 1986 and became a very popular show.
6) Her first movie was ‘The Color Purple’ in 1985.
7) She has also proved her skill in writing and publishing.
8) There is a website containing all the shows, movies, and other information about Oprah Winfrey.
9) She is currently living with her boyfriend Stedman Graham.
10) She is also a philanthropist and always working for social causes.
Set – 2
1) In the 20th century, Oprah was the richest African-American.
2) She has also been on top of the list of influential women in the world.
3) She founded Harpo Production in 1986.
4) She interviewed with Michael Jackson in 1993 and gained a huge attraction from the people of America.
5) Some of her movies are Selma, Beloved, Bee Movie, Precious, etc.
6) Some books of Oprah Winfrey are What I Know for Sure, Oprah: An Autobiography, and Journey to Beloved.
7) She has also written a magazine ‘O, The Oprah Magazine’.
8) In 2006, Oprah started her Radio Channel ‘Oprah Radio’ to broadcast her programmes.
9) Gayle King is the best friend of Oprah Winfrey.
10) She has also been active in various political activities.
Oprah Winfrey is still active and has secured her place in the powerful women in the world. She has amazed the whole world and is currently hosting her show ‘Oprah Talks – COVID 19. Coming from a very poor family, Oprah proved that the talent does not need any support, but the right time and right place.