Srinivasa Ramanujan was a great mathematician and a gem for India. We should read about him to go through his challenging lifestyle. For it, we have created some sets of 10 lines on Srinivasa Ramanujan below. You can read them and get all the information about him. So let's proceed to the sets right now.
Ten Lines on Srinivasa Ramanujan
Set – 1
1) Srinivasa Ramanujan was a great mathematician of India.
2) He had born on 22 December 1887 in Madras during the British Government.
3) Initially, he was not interested in traditional education.
4) Before attaining the age of 15, he had mastered in various sections of Mathematics.
5) He received the K. Ranganatha Rao prize for mathematics in 1904.
6) He married to Janakiammal on 14 July 1909.
7) During his days in Cambridge, he became close to the great mathematician Hardy.
8) He wrote many books comprising his theories and formulas.
9) On 26 April 1920, he died at the age of 32.
10) He had introduced the Hardy-Ramanujan Number 1729.
Set – 2
1) Srinivasa Ramanujan was a child prodigy as per the information available about him.
2) The great mathematician had got a separate interest in mathematics since his childhood.
3) He was married at the age of 21-22.
4) He had no formal education in Mathematics.
5) He met with Hydrocele Testis after getting married and got surgery.
6) He completed B.Sc. from Trinity College, Cambridge in 1916.
7) His books are compiled of about 3900 equations and identities.
8) He had also worked with the Indian Mathematical Society to provide a solution to the math’s problem.
9) He has died of the disease Tuberculosis.
10) He had a strong friendship with Professor Hardy.
Srinivasa Ramanujan has established India's fame in the whole world. Despite living a struggling life, he achieved successes with his ability and perseverance and gave very profitable rules and concepts in the field of mathematics. We are proud of this great man of India.