Kindness is a feature which everybody doesn’t possess, it is a quality to be good and behave well with all the living beings. Kindness comes from the inner will of a person and he doesn’t need to be guided or instructed as what he wants to do and what he has to do with others. Kindness tells us that we should love every living being and don’t become an image of hatred for them.
We should do acts of kindness selflessly and without expecting anything in return. We should know that if we do any act of kindness then we will receive reward in multiple amounts. While doing kindness some people give secret donation to anybody or any organization as they don’t want to earn fame, rather they want to earn inner peace and blessings.
Ten Lines on Kindness in English
We are providing 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on kindness in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. After reading these lines you will know that what kindness is; what are the qualities of kindness; how people can achieve kindness; is kindness described anywhere else; from where kindness generates; what kindness gives to the people.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. It will also enhance your knowledge on kindness, the information can be used in putting on your notice board under the topic ‘kindness’ or can be used in the assembly discussions.
10 Lines on Kindness
1) Kindness means to be good to every person around us.
2) Kindness is a quality which very few people have with them.
3) Kindness is a quality of being polite and generous to others.
4) Kindness can be achieved by giving emotional support to others.
5) Motivating and boosting moral of anybody is also a type of kindness.
6) Several religious texts describe kindness and its importance.
7) All the religious texts tell that one should be kind to every living being.
8) Showing kindness to others doesn’t mean that you should do something big for them.
9) For showing kindness all you want to have a good and a big heart.
10) Acts of kindness brings a ray of positive hope in everybody’s life.
10 Lines and Sentences on Kindness
1) Kindness can be described as showing your goodness to others with your nature, behaviour, acts, etc.
2) Kindness must be done for all living beings irrespective of caste, religion, gender, race, nationality, ethnicity, animal or bird.
3) We don’t need to be rich to show kindness to others, all you want is the attitude of helping others.
4) Acts of kindness don’t take anything from you rather it will give a big impact in the life of another person.
5) Our acts of kindness don’t go unnoticed; we will definitely get the reward of our acts of kindness one day.
6) We have often listened in the mythological stories of lord Ram, Krishna, Shiv, etc. that kindness had been their first virtue.
7) Saints, while explaining law of karma, always tell us to be kind as our acts will reflect back to us either in good or bad terms.
8) Now days people don’t have time to show kindness to others as because they are very busy in their work.
9) Today there are number of NGOs (Non-Government Organisations) which are functioning to help people in need.
10) There are also some people in the society who gather resources and start charity for the deprived people.
5 Lines on Kindness
1) Kindness is good quality.
2) Kindness reflects our personality.
3) Kindness increases positivity in society.
4) Kind people are always loved and respected.
5) We should be kind towards everyone.
20 Lines on Kindness
1) Any gesture towards living beings which display compassion and gratitude is kindness.
2) Kindness is very essential gesture for all living beings’ peaceful coexistence.
3) Kindness is not specific to some particular species and can be displayed by all living beings.
4) Many religions and cultures across the world, regard kindness as a virtue.
5) Kindness is helpfulness for someone in need without expecting anything in return.
6) Kindness is when you give food to malnourished and poor children.
7) Kindness begins from home with family members living in an environment of care and concern.
8) We should be kind to all the living beings, be it humans or animals.
9) A kind person is loved and respected by all.
10) Kindness forms the basis of humans’ peaceful coexistence despite their demographic differences.
11) Any act of generous service towards other living beings is called kindness.
12) We all have individual ability to be kind and make difference in our and others’ lives.
13) An act of kindness always leaves a mark in the hearts of those who witness it.
14) A kind act done by anyone also prompts others to be kind and generous.
15) Kindness gives satisfaction to the giver and feeling of gratefulness to the receiver.
16) Kindness could be a very effective antidote for hatred and violence.
17) Simple acts of kindness could bring great changes in the life of the one who receives it.
18) Kindness has the power to change an individual as well as the world.
19) A kind gesture can spark a lifelong relationship of friendship and compassion.
20) Kindness reminds us that there is still compassion and love remaining in the world.
It has been told by our elders and forefathers that if we have taken birth as human being then we must follow certain duties, and kindness is one the duties which we must do in our life. Showing kindness to others is a way which not only gives us inner peace and good returns at a certain point of time, but also it is a way to attain salvation which the theory of karma describes in our religious texts.
Every religion has advocated about acts of kindness and the best example is the gurudwaras where free meal is given to everybody and devotees serve people delightedly.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions on Kindness
Ans. Kindness can help us to cultivate a sense of self-love and acceptance, which can lead to personal growth and development.
Ans. The 13th of November is World Kindness Day. It is celebrated in Canada, Australia, Nigeria, and the United Arab Emirates, and other places.
Ans. By being kind to ourselves and those around us, we can create a more meaningful and connected world.
Ans. There are a variety of ways to show kindness. Some examples include offering compliments, giving a helping hand, expressing appreciation, listening without judgment, and simply being a source of support.
Ans. Kindness can have a positive impact on our physical health in a variety of ways. By being kind, we can reduce stress levels, which can improve our overall physical health. Additionally, it can help to boost our immune system, which can lead to improved physical well-being.
Ans. Teaching children kindness is essential in helping them to develop both emotionally and socially. By teaching them to be kind and compassionate, they can learn to value themselves and those around them.