Internet is full of many social networking sites each of which serves with their own unique features different from others. Some of the popular social networking sites are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. All these are broadly used by people and admired for their uniqueness. Among all these, Instagram is the most recent platform for social networking and is used by people from all around the world.
Ten Lines on Instagram
1) Instagram is a popular social networking platform for sharing photos and videos.
2) Instagram provides facility to upload, edit and share user’s photos and videos on Instagram.
3) It was launched on 6th October 2010 by two friends Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger.
4) Instagram can be operated through computers and also from other devices like Smartphone, tablet, and other devices.
5) Instagram officially released the ios application on 6th October 2010.
6) Facebook released its Android application on 3rd April 2012 and was downloaded more than 1 million times on the same day.
7) Facebook purchased Instagram on 9th April 2012 for the US $1 billion in cash and stock.
8) Instagram was completely blocked in China in 2014 and still is censored with limited services available for people in China.
9) Instagram is a good place for businessmen to promote their brands, goods, and services.
10) Instagram has got huge popularity in a very short time and the number of active users in it is much more than that on Twitter.
The second set of 10 lines on Instagram is given below. The set is very important and contains some such information on the topic that was not discussed before. The points of the set can be used by the readers in essays, speeches or other projects on the same topic to put a good impression on the people.
1) The word ‘Instagram’ came from ‘Instant Photo and Telegram’.
2) Instagram brought the ‘Stories’ feature in 2016 through which the user can share some special moments visible for only 24 hours.
3) Users can follow the desired people on Instagram to check their activities and stay updated.
4) The first photo on Instagram was posted by its co-founder Kevin Systrom on 16th July 2010.
5) Instagram was initially named as ‘Codename’ which changed to ‘Instagram’ before launch.
6) Instagram is the second most used social networking site right after Facebook.
7) Instagram was on a core in Cyber Bullying in the year 2017.
8) Instagram is preferably used by companies for the marketing of products and brands.
9) Most users on Instagram belong to the United States.
10) Instagram has its headquarter located at Menlo Park in California.
It will not be an injustice to say that Instagram has brought a change in the definition of a social networking websites. It has provided an advantage to businessmen and entrepreneurs in marketing their ideas and gaining more people in the process. Watching and experiencing the moments of those whom you follow is fun and learning together. Instagram must be used with the purpose of fun and only then it can serve us the best.