Facebook is a very popular social networking site which lets the user to connect with the whole world. It is basically an American Company which has now reached to the every individual belonging to any country. The main objective on which the website is running is to bind the whole world together and let them share the speciality of their culture and tradition with others. The website is useful for every human in various aspects and the reason behind using it may vary from person to person. We are sure that reading about the most popular social networking website would be a matter of fun and reading our sets on Facebook will somehow make you smile for a while.
Ten Lines on Facebook in English
Here we are providing the first set of 10 lines on Facebook.
The set holds some important information on topic like its history, founder, starting days and other.
The set is very important and can be useful for the reader of all ages.
We have prepared the set in very easy language so that the reader can easily read and understand each point without any complexity.
So here the set begins.
10 Lines on Facebook – Set 1
1) Facebook is an American social media platform founded on 4th February 2004.
2) Facebook works in all over the world headquartered at Menlo Park, California in U.S.
3) It was founded jointly by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes.
4) Mark Zuckerberg is still the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Facebook (in November 2019).
5) Facebook was started by only Mark Zuckerberg and Eduardo Saverin with investment of $1,000 each.
6) Facebook acquired the domain “fb.com” from American Farm Bureau Federation in November 2010.
7) Facebook introduced a new design ‘Facebook Beta” on 20th July 2008.
8) Facebook provides every registered user a profile and news feed where he/she can access latest news.
9) Facebook purchased another social media platform ‘Instagram’ in 2012 for US $1 billion.
10) The most preferably used messenger ‘Whatsapp’ was purchased by Facebook in 2014 for US $19 billion.
Reading about Facebook is actually fun that is why we have created the 2nd set of 10 lines on Facebook and provided below. The topic is quite interesting and delivering a speech or writing an essay on it would make reader put a good impression on the audience, teachers and guardians. The usefulness of the set can be evaluated only after the reader reads the whole set so let’s begin it right now.
10 Lines on Facebook – Set 2
1) Facebook can be accessed through devices like Phones, Tablets or Computers with Internet connection.
2) Data shows that Facebook has the highest number of users in India and United States.
3) The Facebook application for mobiles has made it accessible to people belonging to remote areas.
4) The CEO of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg is red-green colour blind that why the website has the blue interface.
5) Facebook is the second biggest website after Google in traffic.
6) The membership of the Facebook was initially opened for the students of Harvard, Columbia, Stanford, and Yale.
7) The user can post his photos, videos, ideas on Facebook and also can check of others and comment on them.
8) Facebook introduced ‘Marketplace’ in 2016 where user can sell and buy the products of other users.
9) ‘Facebook Gameroom’ is a unique product by Facebook to provide gaming experience to users on same platform.
10) Facebook has gone through criticism multiple times for internet privacy, facial recognition and few other matters.
The Facebook can broadly be used for various purposes like for watching videos, photos, reading latest news and educational contents, shopping, playing games, chatting with people via text or video calls etc. Facebook has many benefits but also many disadvantages too like excess use of it can make us its addict and it will lead to waste of a huge amount of productive time. We can say that Facebook is good and bad equally and it depends on how and when we use it. Be intellectual and be productive.