Facebook is a very popular social networking site that lets the user connect with the whole world. It is basically an American Company that has now reached to every individual belonging to any country. The main objective on which the website is running is to bind the whole world together and let them share the specialty of their culture and tradition with others. The website is useful for every human in various aspects and the reason behind using it may vary from person to person.
Ten Lines on Facebook
1) Facebook is an American social media platform founded on 4th February 2004.
2) Facebook works all over the world headquartered at Menlo Park, California in the U.S.
3) It was founded jointly by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
4) Mark Zuckerberg is still the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Facebook (in November 2019).
5) Facebook was started by only Mark Zuckerberg and Eduardo Saverin with an investment of $1,000 each.
6) Facebook acquired the domain “fb.com” from American Farm Bureau Federation in November 2010.
7) Facebook introduced a new design ‘Facebook Beta” on 20th July 2008.
8) Facebook provides every registered user a profile and news feed where he/she can access the latest news.
9) Facebook purchased another social media platform ‘Instagram’ in 2012 for the US $1 billion.
10) The most preferably used messenger ‘Whatsapp’ was purchased by Facebook in 2014 for the US $19 billion.
Reading about Facebook is actually fun that is why we have created the 2nd set of 10 lines on Facebook and provided below. The topic is quite interesting and delivering a speech or writing an essay on it would make reader put a good impression on the audience, teachers, and guardians. The usefulness of the set can be evaluated only after the reader reads the whole set so let’s begin it right now.
1) Facebook can be accessed through devices like Phones, Tablets or Computers with Internet connection.
2) Data shows that Facebook has the highest number of users in India and United States.
3) The Facebook application for mobiles has made it accessible to people belonging to remote areas.
4) The CEO of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg is a red-green color blind that why the website has the blue interface.
5) Facebook is the second biggest website after Google in traffic.
6) The membership of the Facebook was initially opened for the students of Harvard, Columbia, Stanford, and Yale.
7) The user can post his photos, videos, ideas on Facebook and also can check on others and comment on them.
8) Facebook introduced ‘Marketplace’ in 2016 where users can sell and buy the products of other users.
9) ‘Facebook Gameroom’ is a unique product by Facebook to provide gaming experience to users on same platform.
10) Facebook has gone through criticism multiple times for internet privacy, facial recognition, and a few other matters.
Facebook can broadly be used for various purposes like watching videos, photos, reading the latest news and educational content, shopping, playing games, chatting with people via text or video calls, etc. Facebook has many benefits but also many disadvantages too like excess use of it can make us its addict and it will lead to a waste of a huge amount of productive time. We can say that Facebook is good and bad equally and it depends on how and when we use it. Be intellectual and be productive.