I am sure that you spend most of your time on the internet while browsing on YouTube and watching your favorite videos there. Yes, it is the favorite video streaming platform for all of us. It is time to read some interesting information about YouTube. For it, we have created some sets of 10 lines on YouTube below. You should check them.
Ten Lines on YouTube
1) YouTube is an online video streaming platform.
2) It was founded on 14 February 2005 by Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim.
3) It has its headquarter at California in the United States.
4) Google purchased YouTube on 9 October 2006.
5) Other services of YouTube are YouTube Music, YouTubeTV, and YouTubeKids.
6) YouTube is active in the entire world except for some countries.
7) The CEO of YouTube at present is Susan Wojcicki.
8) Susan Wojcicki held the office on the 5th of February 2014.
9) YouTube also provides an advertising service through ‘Google AdSense’.
10) The Programming language used in creating YouTube is Python, C++, and JAVA.
1) YouTube is such a platform that allows users to upload their personalized videos.
2) With the help of YouTube, the user also can earn.
3) Jawed Karim, the founder of YouTube, had uploaded the first video on YouTube in April 2005.
4) YouTube is available in more than 80 different global languages.
5) As a search engine, YouTube ranks second in the world.
6) Google had purchased YouTube for the US $1.65 Billion users.
7) ‘YouTube Kids’ service by YouTube provides content appropriate for the kids only.
8) Interestingly, YouTube had started as a dating website.
9) Over YouTube, users can like, dislike, subscribe and comment on their favorite videos.
10) YouTube plays ‘April Fool Prank’ with its users every year.
YouTube has probably become the most popular video hosting platform. Many people have used it for broadcasting their videos showing their talents. Even people also use it for social awareness campaigns. YouTube has many benefits if used in the same way. We should always think about how we are using it.