India is the land of rich cultural heritage and is home to people from various castes, cultures and traditions. The country is known for its unity in diversity. However, in terms of the development we are still lagging far behind many countries in the world.
India of my dreams would be a place where every individual has a nice standard of living having access to all the amenities of life housing, health, education and social security.
As a citizen I wish that our country would see the great technological and economical advancement in the coming years so that poor and underprivileged can get benefited.
Also there will be equal distribution of income among people so that every citizen of the country leads a happy and prosperous life.
Ten Lines on India of My Dreams in English
After reading the below lines you would come to know what is India of my dreams, how does India of my dreams look like, what would be the significance of India of my dreams, what role would they play in nation building etc.
We have provided ten lines on India of my dreams in simple and easy words so that you can use these lines while writing short essay on India of my dreams, giving speech on India of my dreams, or few lines on India of my dreams for class 1, class 2, class 3 or class 4, class 5, class 6 etc.
10 Lines on India of My Dreams – Set 1
1) India of my dream as a nation should be free from corruption.
2) In India of my dream, every citizen should be educated and literate.
3) All the citizens in India should be able to find deserving employment opportunity.
4) India of my dreams would be a place where every citizen should live in harmony and peace.
5) India should be hub of manufacturing and automation with skilled manpower.
6) In modern India, there should not be any discrimination between gender, caste and creed among citizens.
7) In India of my dream, women should feel more empowered and safe in rural as well as urban areas.
8) Every citizen in India should have decent living standard meaning better access to health, housing and education.
9) India of my dream should have better connectivity in terms of roads and railways.
10) India should focus more on research and development for creating pool of scientists.
Please find below the additional set of 10 sentences on India of my dreams which are written in a very simple language, easy to comprehend and can be helpful for you in exam, quizzes, and debates, group discussions, speeches, paragraphs, articles, essay etc.
10 Lines on India of My Dreams – Set 2
1) In India of my dreams, farmers should have access to all the basic amenities of life.
2) In India of my dreams, people should follow rules and regulations of traffic properly.
3) People of India should give utmost importance to health and hygiene.
4) India of my dreams would be a country where civilians and the government give importance to safety of people.
5) India should be free from communalism and effort should be made for the passing of Uniform Civil Code.
6) India of my dreams should have controlled population growth which can only be attained through literacy and education.
7) India of my dream should be leader in terms of producing electricity, goods and services.
8) Every individual should respect the other individual and should have sense of brotherhood.
9) In India of my dreams, every citizen should take responsibility of planting one tree and make environment pollution free.
10) India should be the leader in fields of culture, arts, music, drama, sports, architecture, and handicrafts employing millions of people.
India has seen lot of developments and technological advancements in past few years. I wish our country India should become a developed nation with improved standard of living even for the poorest of poor. Though it is on the path of becoming India of my dreams but still it has a long way to go.
It is not only responsibility of the government but it should also be the responsibility of the people especially youths of the nation to make the nation well developed in all the sectors.