India is the land of rich cultural heritage and is home to people from various castes, cultures, and traditions. The country is known for its unity in diversity. However, in terms of development we are still lagging far behind many countries in the world. India of my dreams would be a place where every individual has a nice standard of living having access to all the amenities of life housing, health, education and social security.
Ten Lines on India of My Dreams in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on India of My Dreams in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. These lines will also help you to gain knowledge about this topic.
10 Lines on India of My Dreams
1) I love to see the India of my dreams.
2) I wish to see everyone happy in my country.
3) There must be no crime in the nation.
4) I want that nobody should be poor in India.
5) I want that there must be no corruption in India.
6) I want that my country should have the best technologies.
7) I want that every citizen of India should be educated.
8) The educated people will help in the progress of India.
9) I want the people of my nation must live with unity.
10) I dream of India being the best and prosperous nation in the world.
10 Lines and Sentences on India of My Dreams
1) India of my dreams would be a clean and green nation.
2) Education should be necessary for everyone in the nation.
3) I want that there must be no discrimination among people.
4) There must be fair elections in the nation.
5) The nation must progress in every field.
6) I want that no one should sleep hungry in my country.
7) Women should have equal status as men.
8) I want that people should have respect for different cultures in the nation.
9) I want to make India a pollution-free nation.
10) I want it to be a safe place for animals and plants.
5 Lines on India of My Dreams
1) India of my dream must be a developed country.
2) It must be free from corruption.
3) I want India with zero poverty.
4) I will love to see India as a crime-free country.
5) In my dream India, people will live happily.
20 Lines on India of My Dreams
1) India of my dream as a nation should be free from corruption.
2) In India of my dream, every citizen should be educated and literate.
3) All the citizens in India should be able to find deserving employment opportunities.
4) India of my dreams would be a place where every citizen should live in harmony and peace.
5) India should be a hub of manufacturing and automation with skilled manpower.
6) In modern India, there should not be any discrimination between gender, caste, and creed among citizens.
7) In India of my dream, women should feel more empowered and safe in rural as well as urban areas.
8) Every citizen in India should have a decent living standard meaning better access to health, housing and education.
9) India of my dream should have better connectivity in terms of roads and railways.
10) India should focus more on research and development for creating a pool of scientists.
11) In India of my dreams, farmers should have access to all the basic amenities of life.
12) In India of my dreams, people should follow the rules and regulations of traffic properly.
13) People of India should give utmost importance to health and hygiene.
14) India of my dreams would be a country where civilians and the government give importance to the safety of people.
15) India should be free from communalism and effort should be made for the passing of the Uniform Civil Code.
16) India of my dreams should have controlled population growth which can only be attained through literacy and education.
17) India of my dream should be a leader in terms of producing electricity, goods, and services.
18) Every individual should respect the other individual and should have a sense of brotherhood.
19) In India of my dreams, every citizen should take responsibility of planting one tree and make environment pollution free.
20) India should be the leader in the fields of culture, arts, music, drama, sports, architecture, and handicrafts employing millions of people.
India has seen a lot of developments and technological advancements in the past few years. I wish our country India should become a developed nation with an improved standard of living even for the poorest of the poor. Though it is on the path of becoming India of my dreams still it has a long way to go.
It is not the only responsibility of the government but it should also be the responsibility of the people especially youths of the nation to make the nation well developed in all the sectors.