Time is one such thing which must be spent wisely. A person who uses his time in an efficient manner can never fail in life. We can compare two persons, one who is successful and another who is not and we will find that the only difference is of time.
A successful person always spends his time wisely and efficiently whereas the other person has spent his time in a meaningless way or we can say that he has wasted his precious time.
We might have seen many people who complain that they have no time or they get less time to carry out or complete their work but the time remains same for everyone; what matters is its proper utilization without wasting a bit of it.
The better we utilize our time the more we reach towards our goal and the more we inch towards success.
Ten Lines on Time in English
We have provided ten lines on time in English. After reading these lines you will know that can we bring our time back, why we feel crunch of time, why we feel we don’t have enough time, what is the formula of becoming successful, how people waste their time, what is a proverb which is based on time, how we can efficiently manage our time etc.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. These lines will also help you while writing importance of time essay, paragraph on value of time, few lines on time is precious or article on time is money etc.
10 Lines on Time – Set 1
1) Time is the only thing which cannot be brought back once it is gone.
2) Time is just irreversible, so we must think twice before wasting it.
3) All of us know that time once gone can never be brought back but still people spend it carelessly.
4) We often get involved in useless things but ignore to do our important tasks.
5) People also have the habit of completing their tasks at the last moment which is a bad habit.
6) When people have less time, they try to finish the tasks fast compromising on efficiency.
7) Successful people always value time and showcase a sense of punctuality in their nature.
8) They never waste a bit of time instead they do the creative use of their free time also.
9) The famous proverb “Time and Tide Wait for None” also showcases the importance of time.
10) We must prioritize our tasks and finish the most important work first, then move to next one.
We have provided another set of ten lines on time. After going through these lines, you will know that with which thing time is compared, how time can cost us, within what time period we have to finish our work, what is the importance of time in student’s life, what is time management, what are the steps through which we can manage time etc.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions. These lines will also increase your knowledge on time and it will also be very useful in your seminars as well as in your GK quiz competitions.
10 Lines on Time – Set 2
1) As we know that money lost can be earned again but the time once lost cannot be recovered.
2) Today’s life has become so fast and competitive that one has to take great care of time, loss of one second can cost you more.
3) There are only 24 hours in a day and everybody has to finish their work within this time frame by utilizing every second properly.
4) If we talk about students then they have to do all their homework, chapter revision, class work and preparations within 24 hours.
5) A student who knows the importance of time can never fail in his entire life, he can succeed through his discipline and time management.
6) For making students successful, their parents and teachers can help them to make their routine which will help them to manage time efficiently.
7) The best way to avoid the tendency of being late and completing task on time is ‘Time Management’.
8) The first thing to manage time is to set our goals, once the goal is set we have to completely focus on it without wasting any time.
9) Next thing in time management is to prioritise tasks by making a list of tasks and keeping the important one on high priority.
10) Always finish your allocated tasks first and then only try to help others.
We must identify and recognize the importance and impact of time in our life. Scholars have said that “those who destroy their time, time destroys them”. So we should always try to make the better utilization of each and every second in our life so that we could make our future better than our present. A disciplined routine with a proper time management will always lead you to success in your life both personally as well as professionally.