Honesty is the virtue of being truthful to the self and the society. If we are honest, we could lead stress free comfortable life. Dishonest and liar people always keep their integrity and character at stake. Nobody trusts them in the society and they slowly loose the respect.
We have seen that dishonest people have lot of wealth and power and dishonesty can results in achieving short term goals like money and power but would bring great damage to the reputation and self confidence of the person in the long run.
Ten Lines on Honesty in English
We have provided ten lines on Honesty in simple and easy words so that you can have better understanding about the topic which is most commonly used for showing truthfulness and faith. By going though these lines you can know as what is honesty, what is the importance of honesty, how honesty helps a person, what is the advantage of honesty, which country is considered as the most honest, what is the value of honesty etc.
You can use these lines while writing essay on honesty, importance of honesty essay, speech on honesty, few lines on honesty for class 1, class 2, class 3, class 4 and class 5.
10 Lines on Honesty – Set 1
1) Honesty refers to the quality of a person being truthful, faithful and sincere in actions, speech and appearance.
2) Honesty is the quality which is inherited from the parents, family values and belief system.
3) It is also learnt from situations and surroundings with patience and continued efforts.
4) Honesty reflects the ethical behaviour of person which makes him fearless and courageous.
5) An honest person can face any situation in life through courage and self confidence.
6) Honesty makes the person guilt-free as the one who is honest and loyal will never shy away from accepting mistakes.
7) Honest people always live a happy and peaceful life as they don’t have to live with guilt and lie to others for saving the truth.
8) An honest person is always revered in the society as it reflects the character of the person.
9) Honesty can be learnt anywhere but the two most important places for child to learn the behaviour are family and school.
10) Corruption is the biggest challenge of current times which shows the decline of honesty in society.
Please also go through the additional set of ten lines on Honesty which is written in a very simple language, easy to comprehend and can be helpful for you in exam, quiz, debates, group discussion, speech, paragraphs, articles and essay.
10 Lines on Honesty – Set 2
1) Honesty brings the respect from people and society because of truthfulness and trust that we develop when we interact with others.
2) A dishonest person begins to lie, loses integrity and start deceiving others in society for own personal gains and benefits.
2) Without honesty the relationships would be pointless, leaders won’t be respected and news would become meaningless.
3) Dishonesty shatters the trust and brings suspicion in life.
4) Many people lie and become dishonest to deceive people but it hampers them in long run by damaging their reputation.
6) Honesty creates the deeper bond and relationship with friends and family.
7) Honesty plays bigger role in an organization as the foundation of leadership is based on loyalty and commitment.
8) If a person has honesty, faith and discipline then he will surely succeed in achieving his goals.
9) Honesty has been valued in many religious cultures as it has been the direct reflection of our true inner character.
10) Denmark is believed to be the most honest nation due to high financial transparency and the least corruption in public and administration.
We are giving a 3rd set on honesty for you to understand the traits and advantages of honesty. You can use these 10 points on honesty in your school debate, competition etc. Go through these few lines and earn the praise of your teachers, parents and classmates.
10 Lines on Honesty – Set 3
1) Honesty refers to truthfulness and high morals of a person.
2) An honest person can always be trusted under any circumstance.
3) Benjamin Franklin had once famously given the proverb- “Honesty is the best policy”.
4) Honesty gives man the strength to face the world in difficult times.
5) Honesty is one of the pre requisites for financial and social growth of an individual.
6) An honest person is always regarded as a role model in the society.
7) Honesty is a quality which is very rare to find but very precious to keep.
8) If majority of a nation’s population is honest, then nothing can stop them from growth.
9) In some religions, honesty is considered as the greatest virtue a man could hold.
10) A person’s honesty is a mirror of his/her moral values and conduct.
Please find below a 4th set of 10 lines on honesty for your knowledge. The 10 points have been written in simple short sentences to make them easily understandable and memorable. You can use these special lines during your class competitions or while simply expressing your views on honesty, in front of your friends.
10 Lines on Honesty – Set 4
1) Honesty is not only about telling the truth but also about being truthful to yourself and others.
2) Honesty gives us a positive perspective on life and people.
3) Honesty plays a vital role in everyday business and professional transactions.
4) A patient blindly follows the diagnosis because s/he trusts that the doctor is being honest to them.
5) An honest person makes many friends and everyone trusts and loves him/her.
6) Honesty could also be termed as always adhering to your principles through thick and thin.
7) Honesty is always standing up for what is right and true.
8) Honesty keeps you out of trouble and away from accusations.
9) An honest person never gives false excuses and always states the truth.
10) An honest person always takes the responsibility of his/her mistakes with courage.
Nowadays corruption is the biggest epidemic that we are facing across the globe and if we want to create the sustainable future for our young generation then we have to inculcate the moral values like honesty and good character.
Parents and society at large have to play major role in creating the environment full of truthfulness and trust else we have to face lot of problems like cheating, bribery, misconduct etc at work place and society.