Health is the real wealth. An individual with lots of money can’t enjoy the life if he/she is in bad state of health. Money can buy everything except happiness. In today’s fast moving world people are only bothered about earning money and creating lots of wealth for the family and in process they are losing the real wealth which is sound health.
In first 20 to 30 years of their life, people strive hard to earn money and later on they spend the same money on recovering the health post retirement which is not a wise thing to do. People can work with their disease free body for longer duration in life by maintaining healthy work life balance and in process can generate more wealth for their families.
Ten Lines on Health is Wealth in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Health is Wealth in simple and easy words for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 so that you can have better understanding about the proverb which motivates us in achieving health and prosperity in our life. This will also help you know as what is the importance of health, how can we achieve good health, what is the importance of exercise, how health affects productivity, what was the slogan of world heath day, what is ‘Ayushman Bharat Yojana’ etc.
10 Lines on Health is Wealth
1) Health is the real wealth for us.
2) We should try our best to be healthy.
3) Wealth is useless if we are unhealthy.
4) Enough money can be earned if we are healthy.
5) Health is more precious than money.
6) Nothing is important than health in this world.
7) “Health is wealth” was created by American philosopher “Ralph Waldo Emerson”.
8) A person without any disease cannot be called healthy.
9) A complete health is being physically, mentally, and socially fit.
10) Only a healthy person can live a longer and happier life.
10 Lines and Sentences on Health is Wealth
1) World Health Day is a health awareness event celebrated on 7th April.
2) Reading books, yoga, and meditation are keys to healthy mind.
3) Success always chases healthy people.
4) Health is a key factor to live happily.
5) We should eat nutritious food to remain healthy.
6) We must avoid junk, spicy and other unhealthy foods.
7) We should drink plenty of water for proper functioning of our body.
8) Money can earn everything but not a peaceful mind.
9) A peaceful mind and body can earn both health and wealth.
10) Regular exercise keeps us fit and healthy.
5 Lines on Health is Wealth
1) Health is the most expensive gem.
2) Money can be earned if we are healthy.
3) Good health helps to live happily.
4) Health helps us to achieve everything.
5) Money is not enough to survive, but health is.
20 Lines on Health is Wealth
1) ‘Health is Wealth’ is a famous proverb which means real wealth in life is not the money but the sound health.
2) In challenging times, if we have sound health we can handle any situation and we don’t have to be dependent on someone.
3) The real wealth is healthy habits that you inculcate over a period of time in terms of diet, food and exercise.
4) People who are healthy can work more in comparison to people who are ailing from disease.
5) If a person is not in a sound state of health and mind, he would face difficulties and hardships rather than enjoying life.
6) Maintaining sound health is like the long term investment plan with huge return.
7) Doing daily exercise, taking healthy and balanced diet, proper sleep and meditation would make the body competent to face the fast paced world.
8) Rigorous exercise releases ‘endorphins’ in the body, the feel good hormones, which relieves stress and uplifts the mood.
9) It is always advisable to eat fresh food and fruits instead of junk and spicy one which are quite harmful to the body.
10) The people who are healthy can be more productive in terms of efficiency and output for an organization.
11) World Health Day is celebrated every year on 7th April globally to create awareness about health and cleanliness among people.
12) World health Organization organized the first global gathering in the year 1950 to celebrate the World Health Day.
13) Every year the world health day is celebrated with the theme for creating health awareness among the people.
14) The slogan for World Health Day 2018 was ‘Universal Health Coverage’: Health for all.
15) Indian Government has come up with the plan of Ayushman Yojana ’; which provides 5 lakh medical coverage to the 10 crore poor families.
16) People working in IT sector are getting increasingly diagnosed with diabetes, sugar and other life threatening diseases due to irregular lifestyle.
17) Many companies are organizing health awareness programs at the office premises for routine and regular checkups of the employees.
18) Wealth gives us the confidence in life for lesser duration but sound health keeps us motivated and confident throughout the life.
19) Protecting health from climate change can bring prosperity and wealth to lot of developing nation like Nigeria, Cambodia, and Syria.
20) We can save huge on medical bills by making our body and mind physically fit and healthy by following a healthy lifestyle.
When we see our entire life span of 60 to 80 years, health becomes more important than earning money because a healthy body and mind would provide us mental peace and happiness in long run. As we live in societies or communities, it’s our primary responsibility to prevent diseases and promote the benefits of sound health through collaborative efforts among other individuals.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions on Health is Wealth
Ans. Improving physical health can be achieved by engaging in regular physical activity, eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep, and avoiding unhealthy habits such as smoking and excessive drinking.
Ans. Good physical health can help to reduce the risk of chronic diseases, improve mental health, and improve the overall quality of life. It can also lead to improved physical fitness, increased energy levels, and better sleep.
Ans. Eating a healthy diet is important for overall health and well-being. Eating a balanced diet with a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins helps to provide the nutrients needed for proper growth, development, and overall health.
Ans. Dhanvantari is thought to be in charge of healing sicknesses, keeping people healthy, getting rid of fear, and preventing death.
Ans. Health is money in the sense that if you want to have any kind of wealth, you can only get it if you are healthy.