More than 60 percent of India's population lives in villages. The social, economic and democratic values of rural public life are the foundation of the country's development. After coming to the center for the first time in 2014, the Modi government launched several schemes for the development of farmers and villages.
In this episode, on 14th April 2016, Prime Minister Narendra Modi started the Bharat Uday Abhiyan. This day is the birth anniversary of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar and on this day, PM Modi started the campaign by reaching Bhim Rao Ambedkar's ancestral village Mhow (Madhya Pradesh). Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan had been implemented in all the villages of the country to from 14th to 24th April 2016 to encourage efforts to increase social harmony, promote rural development and promote the welfare and livelihood of the farmers and the poor.
Ten Lines on Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan in English
Following is given Ten Lines on Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan that was launched by the Narendra Modi Cabinet on the 125th birth anniversary of Dr. Ambedkar.
Through these special points one can understand the goals and objectives of this abhiyan. We tried to keep the language simple for the reader’s convenience.
These facts will be helpful for the students too as they can use these important lines in their academic tasks as well as for enhancing their knowledge that make them able to explain the topic in class rooms and in general.
10 Lines on Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan – Set 1
1) The special purpose of the Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan, run by the government, is to strengthen the Panchayati Raj system in the village.
2) Under this campaign, efforts were made to improve social harmony, empowerment of women and lifestyle of farmers.
3) Various schemes of the central government being run for the farmers were told to the farmers during this campaign.
4) The campaign lasted for a period of 11 days starting from 14th April, 2016.
5) The main objective of the campaign is to promote the lives of farmers and improve the lives of people belonging to SC / ST.
6) Information related to various schemes of the government was made available to encourage social justice.
7) The goal of this program is to promote farming.
8) During this program, farmers were told about many related schemes like crop insurance, social health card scheme etc.
9) Also, suggestions were given about how the farmers can improve their farming to get better yield.
10) The objective of this program is that the amount that comes from the central Govt. to the Panchayats for local and economic development can be properly utilized.
In another set of ten lines we have provided some special information about the scheme launched by Modi govt. to enhance the life condition of the rural farmers and their development. Through these points the readers will know about the aim of Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan.
Scholars and students will benefited as these lines will be helpful in writing short notes, paragraphs, essays, articles etc. They may use these points as a source and will improve their writing skill as well as their knowledge.
10 Lines on Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan – Set 2
1) To mark the 125 birth anniversary of Dr. Ambedkar the honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the "Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan" at a public meeting in Mhow.
2) Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan was run from 14th to 24th April 2016 by the Central Government in collaboration with states and panchayats.
3) The aim of the campaign was to make nationwide efforts to strengthen Panchayati raj, promote rural development and foster farmer's welfare.
4) This abhiyan was launched to focus the development of villages and to improve the social harmony.
5) The main objective of the abhiyan was to double the income of the farmers and to empower women's role in rural development.
6) It also emphasise to provide electricity to the villages and to provide drinking water and sanitization.
7) The Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan promotes the use of the funds available in Gram Panchayats more effectively for village development.
8) This also will make Panchayati raj institutions stronger and more vibrant.
9) On the first day of the campaign villagers took an oath of tolerance and social harmony across the country.
10) The campaign was carried forward by ministers of Agriculture, Rural development, Social justice, Information and broadcasting in co-ordination with the states.
India's growth depends on the growth of villages. If villages are improved then only a positive change will be reflected on the whole nation as well. Gandhiji also once said that if the village perishes India will perish too. Hence development of villages should be the call for the day.