We all know that India is an agriculture-based economy. The government here has launched various schemes from time to time to foster agricultural activities and products. One of them and an important step was ‘Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Yojana’. We have provided some sets of 10 lines on Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Yojana. You can read them below. So let’s begin.
Ten Lines on Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan
1) Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday was a scheme by the Government of India.
2) This scheme ran from 14 April 2016 to 24 April 2016 in various parts of India.
3) The main objective of the program was to develop the conditions of the villages and make Panchayati Raj more powerful.
4) The central government had started from Mhow village in Madhya Pradesh.
5) The complete 11 days’ program was divided into 3 parts of 3, 4 and 4 days.
6) An objective of the program was also to spread cleanliness in the villages.
7) The scheme had a pledge for the villagers of having social and mutual harmony.
8) For the successful operation of the scheme, the central government had asked the cooperation of the state government and the gram panchayats.
9) Through this scheme, the government also focused on improving the conditions of farmers in India.
10) Overall, the government has tried to develop agriculture and rural areas with the help of this scheme.
1) Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Yojana had started on 14 April 2016, 125th birth anniversary Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar.
2) The program ended on 24 April 2016, the National Panchayati Raj Day in India.
3) In the first 3 days of the scheme, the government had worked on maintaining social harmony among the rural population in India.
4) In the next 4 days of the scheme, they focused on improving agricultural practices to get more production.
5) In the last 4 days of the program, the gram panchayats conducted a regular morning walk to support and spread sanitation and hygiene.
6) Some secondary objectives of the scheme were upgrading the role of women in the family, making water clean, etc.
7) With the help of this scheme, the government also shared the information of Fasal Bima Yojana and agriculture-based activities.
8) The state governments in India expressed their unwavering cooperation in this Scheme of the central government.
9) Despite the scheme, the government also announced to double the income of the farmers.
10) The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, with support of other ministers, carried this scheme in the entire nation.
Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday definitely a strong decision by the government of India. It brought a major change in the Indian economy, especially in rural areas. We hope that the above sets have provided you with sufficient information on the topic.