Sukanya Samridhi Yojana (SSY) is a small savings scheme for girls. SSY has been launched under the 'Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao' scheme of the Central Government. The aim of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is to easily meet the expenses of the girl’s education and marriage. Under the scheme, the account of 'Sukanya Samridhi Yojana' can be opened with the Department of Posts for the girl’s education and marriage. A separate counter will also be opened in the Facilitation Centers to open an account with any post office of the Department of Posts.
Ten Lines on Sukanya Samridhi Yojana in English
Ten lines on Sukanya Samridhi Yojana are being provided below for the help of school going students.
These special points will help the students of class 1 to 6 in writing short paragraphs, essays and other forms of writing tasks given by their teachers on the topic.
Through these given lines they will able to understand about the procedure of opening and benefits of this scheme and why it is useful for the parents too.
The English used here is very simple to understand and can be learnt easily.
10 Lines on Sukanya Samridhi Yojana – set 1
1) This account in SSY can be opened after the birth of a girl child.
2) SSY account can be opened in any post office or authorized branch of commercial banks.
3) The account can be opened with a minimum deposit of Rs 250 rupees.
4) Anybody can open SSY account in the name of maximum two daughters.
5) The limit of this account is Rs 12000 to 1.5 lakh per annum in the name of the girl child.
6) This money will have to be deposited only for 14 years.
7) The account will be matured after the girl completes the age of 21 years.
8) When the girl completes the age of 18 years, half of the money can be withdrawn for her education.
9) If payment of installment is delayed by any reason, then a penalty of only Rs 50 per year will be imposed.
10) Accounts under Sukanya Samridhi Yojana will be exempted under Section 80-G of the Income Tax Act.
Here we have bestowed another set of ten lines on Sukanya Samridhi Yojana for the advantage of senior students. These special lines will provide them the clear concept of this scheme and prove helpful in assigning their projects, essays, articles, debates, and other tasks allotted by school.
The facts are very important for them to know about this scheme launched by the govt. to empower the girl child to complete their higher education and to make them independent. These lines will provide the full information of this scheme as well as the procedure and eligibility to open an account easily so that people will not have problem. Hope you will appreciate these facts.
10 Lines on Sukanya Samridhi Yojana – Set 2
1) The Sukanya Samridhi Yojana (SSY) is a good investment plan for a child below 10 years of age to save for higher education and marriage.
2) The interest is being paid in SSY at the rate of 9.2 percent, which is with Income Tax exemption under Section 80-G of the Income Tax Act.
3) Only one SSY account can be opened by the parent or legal guardian of the girl before the age of 10 years in the name of the girl child.
4) At the time of opening SSY account, it is necessary to give the girl's birth certificate, address proof, and ID proof to the post office or bank.
5) Money can be deposited in SSY account by cash, check, demand draft or any such instrument which the bank accepts.
6) The SSY account can be transferred anywhere in the country after showing the proof of transfer of residence of the guardian.
7) The SSY account will be matured after the completion of 21 years age or after the marriage of the girl.
8) This account can be opened separately only for two girl children, in case twins third account can be opened after showing the medical certificate of twins.
9) After the age of 18 years of the girl, 50% of the amount can be withdrawn for the higher education of the child.
10) If the SSY account holder dies, the account can be closed by showing the death certificate and the amount is transferred in the guardian’s account.
After reading the information given above; one can able to understand the terms and conditions of the very useful scheme launched by the Indian Government for the upliftment of the girl children in India. This scheme will empower the women as well as give benefit to the parents because it is exempted from the tax too. A small saving will become a large amount that can be used for the education or help in the marriage expenses of the girl children.