When we get stuck with some question or problem and try to look for its possible solution over internet then it is a search engine that helps us to visit the correct destination for our problem to be solved. It is almost impossible for us to remember useful websites and their products and services that’s why we seek help from search engines which may be Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu etc.
Every search engine has its different formulae of working but all of them work on providing the best user assistance. Bing is the second most used search engine after Google that comes with plenty of services. There are many things to know about Bing that we are going to know through the sets below.
Ten Lines on Bing in English
Here is the 1st set of 10 lines on Bing provided below.
The set is summarized with some important information about the popular search engine Bing.
The reader will get the basic facts about Bing after reading the set completely.
For the reader’s convenience, we have created the complete set in very easy language and with the use of basic words.
We hope that the set will help the reader best in providing answer of all his/her questions. Let’s start.
10 Lines on Bing – Set 1
1) Bing is basically a search engine launched under ‘Microsoft Corporation’ an American Software Company.
2) Bing can be used for searching services like web, images, videos and also map.
3) Bing was launched on 3rd June 2009 and is available in about 40 languages.
4) Bing was started as live search by Microsoft on 21st March 2007.
5) It was renamed as ‘Bing’ on 3rd June 2009.
6) The search results on Bing are also based on Geographical regions of the search.
7) A beta version of Bing Desktop was released by Microsoft on 4th April 2012.
8) The Bing desktop provides the facility of searching the desired topic directly from desktop.
9) Bing has gadget facilities for user too with window side bar gadget and another map gadget.
10) Bing has been criticized for not being fast and it adds a disadvantage for user.
Another set of 10 lines on Bing is provided below. The set is very important and is created with some additional information on the topic. The set may help the reader with few facts if he/she is preparing any project on the topic. We hope that reading the set will be fun for the reader and the set will prove to be valuable. So let’s read the set find some more details of the topic.
10 Lines on Bing – Set 2
1) Bing is developed by Microsoft Corporation using server ‘ASP.NET’.
2) Bing is currently the world’s second largest search engine after Google.
3) Yahoo and Microsoft signed an agreement in 2009 according to which Bing would power the searches on Yahoo portal.
4) Bing shares about 6.33% of search market in United States.
5) Bing Dictionary, based on Oxford Dictionary, service allows user to look for the meaning of any English word.
6) Bing Finance is a service by Bing to keep the user up to date with latest financial and share markets activities.
7) User can use Bing Health Service to read about any medical complexity and its possible results.
8) Bing works with Delish.com, MyRecipes.com, and Epicurious.com to provide user best recipes advices.
9) Bing plays a short clip of a video when you visit the website.
10) Bing uses ‘Wolfram Alpha’ that can be used to enter factual queries within Bing and also can be used to get answer of some mathematical questions.
Bing can be helpful and convenient for user if he/she wants to find a licensed image to use in their blog or project. Bing offers a license filter as a primary option when user is searching for an image. Bing is very effective if you are more interested in image and video search. Bing makes it very capable. Bing has many advantages and user must visit it at least once to check all its services.