The Ayushman Bharat Yojana is an initiative of the Indian Government to ensure that no Indian remains deprived of proper treatment of disease due to financial problem. The scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of India Sri Narendra Modi on 25th September 2018. Certain eligibility criteria are fixed for a person to be eligible for “Ayushman Bharat Yojana”. So let’s study about Ayushman Bharat Yojana in detail below.
Ten Lines on Ayushman Bharat Yojana
1) The Ayushman Bharat Yojana was launched on 25th September 2018.
2) It was launched by the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi.
3) The two major elements of Ayushman Bharat Yojana are National Health Protection Scheme and Wellness Centres.
4) This scheme will provide free treatment to over one hundred million poor families.
5) The beneficiary can have free cashless treatment in any of the enrolled hospitals across the country.
6) Both government and private hospitals will provide free health check-up under this scheme.
7) The government has decided to open many Health and Wellness Centres across the country.
8) The number of Health and Wellness Centres is decided to be 1 lakh 50 thousand.
9) Almost all States and Union Territories have welcomed this initiative of the Government.
10) Despite many controversies, the Scheme is very successful.
We have created the 2nd set of 10 lines on Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The set is comprised of few facts on Ayushman Bharat Yojana which are very important. The information in this set is created in an easy language in order to provide you whole knowledge in short span of time. The set will be very useful for the students of lower and upper classes. So let’s start reading the following set.
1) Ayushman Bharat Yojana is also called Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY).
2) This scheme is launched under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
3) The topics covered in this scheme are maternal health, the facility of delivery, the health of infants, infective diseases etc.
4) The beneficiary families will be provided insurance of 5 lakh per year.
5) The scheme is especially aimed at Women, Children and Senior Citizens.
6) Ayushman Bharat Yojana covers people from rural as well as urban areas.
7) This scheme has also suffered from many controversies.
8) Many private hospitals misused the benefits of the scheme by issuing fake bills.
9) Ayushman Bharat Yojana is famous as ‘Modicare’.
10) The government has also provided a helpline number to clear all the doubts regarding the Scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is proving to be a lifeline for the poor of the nation. Many poor families are taking their benefit and getting good quality treatment and care like others. In the process of making it completely successful, the Indian Government is still working on covering more Private Hospitals under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. We appreciate this effort of our Prime Minister.