An important leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party and the chief minister of India, Yogi Adityanath is very different from his fellow politicians. There are many interesting things to read about him. We have provided some sets of 10 lines for it, which you can have below. They will provide you with every possible fact and information about Yogi Adityanath. You must check them right now.
Ten Lines on Yogi Adityanath
Set - 1
1) Yogi Adityanath is the current (2020) chief minister of Uttar Pradesh state.
2) He was born on 5 June 1972 at PauriGarhwal district in Uttar Pradesh.
3) He has graduated from HemwatiNandanBahugunaGarhwal University (Uttarakhand) in Mathematics.
4) Adityanath has a strong faith in Hinduism and has said to make U.P. and India a Hindu state.
5) As a monk, his spiritual guru was 'MahantAdvaitnath'.
6) It was 19 March 2017 when he had become the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh.
7) He founded a 'Hindu YuvaVahini' in September 2014.
8) He has become a Member of Parliament from the constituency of Gorakhpur.
9) Yogi Adityanath had left his family at the age of 21 and became a priest.
10) In the 12th Lok Sabha, Yogi was the youngest member there.
Set - 2
1) Yogi Adityanath is the 21st chief minister of Uttar Pradesh.
2) Besides being the C.M. of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath is also a monk of the famous Gorakhnath temple in Gorakhpur.
3) His complete name is Ajay Mohan Bisht.
4) He has active participation in politics through BharatiyaJanataParty.
5) He has three elder sisters, one elder brother and two younger brothers in his siblings.
6) He has great love and affection towards animals, especially cows.
7) He changed his name from Ajay Singh Bisht to Yogi Adityanath in 1994.
8) He has been the Member of Parliament from Gorakhpur for five consecutive terms.
9) His most commendable step after becoming the C.M. of U.P. was closing the illegal slaughterhouses.
10) He is a very aggressive person and always remains in the headlines due to his disputed statements.
Yogi Adityanath is an emerging face of Indian politics. He has an image of a staunch Hindu leader. The best thing about him is that, in his monastery in Gorakhpur, he meets the public directly and deals with their problems. He changed the direction of Indian politics, so we wish him and India a better future.