Tik Tok is a very famous application and a social networking platform to interact with people and show them your talents. Tik Tok does not need any kind of introduction but in addition to its uses, Tik Tok has some history and origin that we all should know. Having the root knowledge about Tik Tok can help us to use the application in some better way. The whole information about Tik Tok is put in the few sets below which are very interesting and will bring fun while reading them.
Ten Lines on Tik Tok
1) Tik Tok is a Chinese application developed by ‘ByteDance’, Chinese Company.
2) Tik Tok was launched in China in September 2016 with the name ‘Douyin’.
3) It was launched as ‘Tik Tok’ in the International market in September 2017.
4) Tik Tok runs on only Android and iOS operating systems.
5) Tik Tok is a social media platform that allows users to create a short video featuring them.
6) The user can also create a lip synchronizing video on Tik Tok and upload it.
7) In 2018, Tik Tok became the first Chinese application to be ranked 1st in the US market.
8) Tik Tok is available in more than 70 languages and has gained popularity in more than 150 countries.
9) Tik Tok is reported several times for posting content inappropriate for children under 18.
10) Indonesia banned Tik Tok on 3rd July 2018 due to publishing pornographic content.
Another set of 10 lines on Tik Tok is being provided below with some additional information on the topic. The set is very important as the first set and holds some significant information about the popular application. The set will help the reader much if he/she is creating some amazing essay, speech or any other project on the topic. Let’s have a look at the set now.
1) Tik Tok is the fastest-growing application in the world, especially among youngsters.
2) In November 2017, ByteDance purchased another popular application ‘Musical.ly’ to merge it with Tik Tok.
3) Merging of ‘Musical.ly’ in Tik Tok on 2nd August 2018 introduced a new feature of lip synchronizing on songs.
4) Tik Tok has a useful feature for parents to limit its duration of use for the children.
5) Tik Tok reached the one billion downloads worldwide in November 2019.
6) User can follow their desired person on Tik Tok to check their regular activities.
7) The increasing number of followers on Tik Tok provides the user with some other advanced features.
8) A user can buy coins on Tik Tok and gift it to anyone on the platform that the receiver will get in the form of money.
9) Despite many criticisms, Tik Tok has continually increased its popularity worldwide.
10) Tik Tok was temporarily banned in India from 3rd April 2019 to 25th April 2019.
So it is clear that Tik Tok has taken over many social networking platforms and gained popularity much more than expected. It has created a big competition for its rivals and become the favorite of almost every individual. Recently is it found that the number of elderly users of Tik Tok has been growing constantly for the past few months so it won’t be wrong to say that Tik Tok is going to remain on a peak in the market for many upcoming years.