21st Century is a digital century where we all are surrounded by numerous gadgets with different features and uses. These gadgets make our everyday tasks much easier with their seamless features. TeamViewer is such a useful application that has plenty of features and can make our life easier in many ways. The services of TeamViewer are highly secured and can be availed only after having an account on the platform.
Ten Lines on TeamViewer
1) TeamViewer is closed source application software for desktop providing ease to many tasks.
2) TeamViewer is developed by a German Company ‘TeamViewer GmbH’.
3) It is available for multiple platforms like Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS, etc.
4) TeamViewer is used for web conferences; internet-based remote access and support, transfer files between computers, etc.
5) TeamViewer was launched in 2005 and focuses on cloud-based technology.
6) The security of TeamViewer includes encryption, two-factor authentication, enforced password reset, etc.
7) To provide the best security, the sensitive data of TeamViewer are stored in servers located within Germany.
8) TeamViewer has a web-based management console for user management, connection reporting, and managing Computers & Contacts.
9) TeamViewer is best to share files of larger sizes between the two computers.
10) Hackers from China had attacked TeamViewer in 2016.
Here is another set of 10 lines on TeamViewer provided below. Though the first set is good but not enough to provide all the relevant information on the topic. We have created the second set to provide you some other information on the topic to make you completely aware of TeamViewer and its uses. The set is worth reading and we are sure that it would make you learn some new things that you never knew before. So here is the 2nd set.
1) TeamViewer is a popular platform used by more than 2 billion people worldwide.
2) TeamViewer is a good application to access all devices, servers, and computers from one tip.
3) Every user of TeamViewer is provided a unique ID and the users are counted on the basis of the number of IDs generated.
4) Through the TeamViewer, the user can access the computer behind the firewall and proxy server.
5) TeamViewer can be used to access a number of computers that necessarily must be on and online and have the TeamViewer software.
6) The security standard of TeamViewer is inspected by a German companies FIDUCIA IT AG and GAD eG.
7) TeamViewer has been awarded by the Federal Association of IT Experts and Reviewers for quality, security and service characteristics.
8) TeamViewer frequently increases the latency between the connection attempts as a defense against threats.
9) Every sign-in made on the platform is signed via VeriSign Code Signing.
10) It uses only the username / password as a security measure so it can be a victim of hacking.
TeamViewer is the best tool if you want to share some large files between your computers or two different devices which already have TeamViewer installed. Even TeamViewer is a good solution in case your friends need your support in making his/her working fine but you can’t reach them. So basically TeamViewer is a one-stop solution for many challenges.