Most people, especially those living in rural and remote parts of India, are outside the purview of the benefits of the formal banking system. Because of this they do not have access to insurance, loans, lending and other financial instruments to help them start or grow small businesses.
Most people depend on local money-lenders for credit. Too much interest has to be paid on the loan. Often the circumstances become unbearable. Because of this, these poor people remain under debt for generations. When business fails, these moneylenders, through their power and other outrageous methods, make the lives of borrowers difficult.
For the benefit of the small scale business enterprises to overcome from such kind off difficulties, Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme was launched by Modi cabinet in April 2015.
Ten Lines on Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana in English
We are providing below ten lines on Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme for the help of students from class 1 to 8.
These special lines will support the students in their writing work on this topic. They may use these points in assigned task by their teacher.
They will know about the PMMY in detail.
These important lines not only help them to complete their tasks but also they will able to know about this popular scheme and get benefitted when they will grow.
10 Lines on Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana – Set 1
1) PMMY was launched in April, 2015 for the benefit of the small scale business enterprises to get loan from commercial banks easily.
2) The full name of the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is Micro Units Development Refinance Agency.
3) Its first objective is to provide easy loans for self-employment of the people.
4) The second aim is to create the opportunity of employment at a large scale through these small enterprises.
5) The special thing about Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is that three out of four people who take loans under it are women.
6) The government has disbursed loans of Rs 2, 20,596 crore under the Mudra scheme till 23 March, 2019.
7) Loans are provided without any guarantee under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
8) No processing charge is charged for the loan under PMMY.
9) In the PMMY, the loan repayment period can be extended up to 5 years.
10) The minimum interest rate is usually 12%.
Here under another set of ten lines that will provide the important information about the scheme launch by union govt. with the name of PMMY. These facts are given in simple English for the understanding of senior students and will improve their language while writing about this scheme. They may use some points to make their topic gracious and attractive.
Some of these points can be used in various types of competitions as the data given here will impress the examiners because they are easy to keep remember.
10 Lines on Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana – Set 2
1) According to the website made for PMMY, loans worth Rs. 228144 crore have been sanctioned under the Mudra Yojana till 23 March 2018.
2) The government has paid up loans of Rs. 220596 crore under the Mudra scheme till 23 March this year.
3) The rate of interest depends on the nature of the business of the borrower and the risk associated with it.
4) For the loan under Mudra Yojana (PMMY), one has to apply to the government or commercial banks.
5) A person has to provide the ownership or rental documents, work related information, Aadhaar, PAN number and many other documents with the application.
6) Under this scheme, three types of loans are given which include Shishu Loan, Kishore Loan and Tarun Loan.
7) There is a provision for loans ranging from 50 thousand to 10 lakh rupees as per the nature of the loan applied.
8) Under the Prime Minister Mudra Yojana, the interest rate is not fixed, but usually the minimum interest rate is not less than 12% per annum.
9) The special thing is that even if a person wants money to enhance her/his current business, she/he will still be able to get a loan under PMMY.
10) The borrower gets a Mudra card, with the help of which she/he can pay on business needs.
The central government has launched the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) to start small enterprises and to give relief to the borrowers from the high interest rate charged by the private money lenders. Under this, people are given small loan at lowest interest rate for starting their venture. This scheme started in April 2015.