Today we can do everything online; we can shop online, we can book anything online, we can make payment online, then why not study? Yes, of course we can also study online. Now with the help of new technologies and equipment everything is possible and so is “Online learning”. And we can also say that online education can be the future of learning in the upcoming days.
Here, we are presenting ten simple lines on Online Education in the form of sets so that you can understand this topic easily in very less time.
Ten Lines on Online Education in English
1) Online education is a new technique of studying efficiently.
2) Online education refers to the education via Internet.
3) Students can get education anytime from anywhere through internet.
4) Online education is a good option for those who can’t go to schools.
5) Online education is flexible as it fits in everyone’s schedule.
6) The basic requirement for online learning is a device with Internet accessibility.
7) Some online learning platforms are free whereas some can charge money.
8) Various online learning platforms like Udemy, Unacademy, Byju’s, etc. are available worldwide.
9) Online education saves time, money and effort of going physically to schools or institutions.
10) However, watching laptops or other devices during online studies for long time is harmful for our health especially for eyes.
1) Online education is also known as e-learning or electronic learning.
2) The interaction in online learning is one-to-many.
3) Online learning is not possible in the bad network area.
4) Students need to generate self-motivation and concentration in online education.
5) Online learning can include audios, videos, texts or animations.
6) There has been rapid growth in online education from 1.6M users in 2016 to 9.6M users in 2021.
7) Online education is open for people of all age groups.
8) Online education also offers various online courses as well as degrees.
9) Online education is cheaper yet more comfortable way of learning.
10) However, Online education does not provide you the physical environment as that in traditional education system.
During the time of Covid-19 pandemic, online education played a vital role in the life of students when they were prohibited from going to schools. In order to uninterrupt their studies, online education emerged as a blessing. Many schools have also arranged online classes for their students.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Swayam (Study Webs of Active-learning for Young Aspiring Minds) is the e-learning platform launched by the Government of India.
Ans. Unacademy is considered as the largest learning platform in India.