In India, we celebrate countless festivals and celebrations. Many of them are connected with mythological stories while some are associated with famous persons and events. Besides this, we also have some celebration dedicated to our country. One of the important national festivals is 15th August or Independence Day of India. This year (2023) India is going to celebrate 77th Independence Day. Therefore to mark this special occasion, Prime Minister Narendra Modi initiated a special campaign by the name “Meri Mati Mera Desh”. To know more about this campaign, let us discuss Meri Mati Mera Desh campaign in detail.
Ten Lines on Meri Mati Mera Desh in English
Here, we are presenting ten lines in form of different sets on Meri Mati Mera Desh in English. This topic is useful for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 in English. Also it will be useful for general public to understand this campaign in detail.
10 Lines on Meri Mati Mera Desh – Set 1
1) “Meri Mati Mera Desh” is a campaign to celebrate 77th Independence Day.
2) This campaign is initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
3) Programs will be held under this campaign from 9 to 30 August.
4) Its aim is to remember and celebrate the brave hearts who died for their country.
5) Different programs and events will be held under Meri Mati Mera Desh Abhiyan.
6) It will also highlight India’s 75-year achievements and future ambitions.
7) About 75,000 young people from all over the country will take part in the campaign.
8) Amrit Kalash Yatra will be done as a part of this Abhiyan.
9) The “Amrit Kalash Yatra” will deliver 7500 urns of soil from throughout India to Delhi.
10) This campaign will help to take care of our planet and respect our braves.
10 Lines Essay on Meri Mati Mera Desh – Set 2
1) India will celebrate 77th Independence Day with “Meri Mati Mera Desh” campaign.
2) Prime Minister Narendra Modi talked about this campaign on 30th July 2023.
3) The campaign has slogan, “Mitti ko naman, veeron ka vandan.”
4) The ‘Meri Mati, Mera Desh’ is an idea to celebrate India’s land and bravery.
5) The campaign will also promote “Jan Bhagidari” at different levels.
6) Vasudha Vandan, Shilaphalakam, Veeron Ka Vandan, etc will be done under this campaign.
7) “Amrit Kalash Yatra” will also be held all over the country as part of this effort.
8) Events will be held at the local, Panchayat, Block, Urban, State, and National levels.
9) Anyone from any group or religion can join this campaign.
10) The campaign’s goal is to make Indians more patriotic and proud of their country.
5 Lines on Meri Mati Mera Desh – Set 3
1) PM Modi announced Meri Mati Mera Desh campaign.
2) This campaign will celebrate 77th Independence Day.
3) The campaign will last from 9 August to 30 August.
4) Under this effort, ‘Amrit Vatika’ will be constructed in Delhi.
5) This campaign aims to pay tribute to the freedom fighters.
20 Lines Essay on Meri Mati Mera Desh – Set 4
1) ‘Meri Mati, Mera Desh’ is a unique way to celebrate the 77th Independence Day of India.
2) Narendra Modi discussed this campaign in Mann Ki Baat’s 103rd episode on July 30.
3) The ‘Meri Mati, Mera Desh’ campaign will be hosted from August 9 to 15.
4) Events will be held at panchayat, village, block, local, urban, state, and national levels.
5) This campaign marks the end of the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, started in 2021.
6) Under this, a lot of events will be held all over the country to remember our heroes.
7) The program will start on August 9, and events will be planned up until August 15.
8) The next series of events will take place on August 16, at the block, town, and state levels.
9) The ending event will be held on August 30, at Kadhwati Path in New Delhi.
10) Amrit Kalash Yatra, a unique event will be done under this campaign.
11) The “Amrit Kalash Yatra” will bring soil from all over the country in 7500 urns to Delhi.
12) There will also be plants transported from different parts of the country on this trip.
13) The soil and saplings will be used to build “Amrit Vatika” near the National War Memorial.
15) People can join this effort by sending soil to the Ministry of Culture.
16) The campaign aims to honor the brave martyrs who fought for India’s independence.
17) A special memorial spot called Shailpalakkam will be built to honor the local heroes.
18) People will make a solemn promise to the country covering Panch Pran of the Hon’ble Prime Minister.
19) Also the National Flag will be raised, and Rashtragaan will be sung.
20) Tree planting, slogan writing, painting, etc will be held in schools under this effort.
Any campaign in a country will be successful only when its people participate with full devotion. Therefore to make “Meri Mati Mera Desh” event a grand success, which is dedicated to our freedom fighters; we should come together and participate in it.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions on Meri Mati Mera Desh
Ans. Meri Maati Mera Desh registration will start on August 9 and end on August 15, 2023. The Indian government launched Meri Maati Mera Desh Abhiyan 2023 on the 77th Independence Day.
Ans. The “Meri Mati, Mera Desh” campaign will run from August 9, 2023, to August 30, 2023. It will include programs at the village, block, local urban body, state, and national levels.
Ans. Anyone can participate in Meri Mati Mera Desh Campaign started from 9th Aug. Under the abhiyan, people are encouraged to take a selfie while taking the pledge with soil or mitti ka diya in their hands and post it to a specific website.
Ans. You can find out about the Meri Maati Mera Desh campaign’s different events on the website https://yuva.gov.in. You can also participate in the events and collect the certificates from this site.