We all want to stay healthy and happy throughout our life. This is the best and the only way to live a life. It is obvious that cleanliness leads to a healthy and happy life. Let' read other aspects of cleanliness through the sets of 10 lines below.
Ten Lines on Cleanliness
1) Cleanliness is the absence of dirt, dust and a state of complete hygiene.
2) A clean and pure environment is the necessity for survival.
3) Most of the diseases and epidemics cause due to unhygienic conditions, and cleanliness helps to avoid these situations.
4) Apart from health benefits, cleanliness also reflects the face of a civilized human being.
5) A clean body and clean surrounding help the inception of pure thoughts and provide peace of mind.
6) Cleanliness exhibits your good character and leaves a positive impact on the minds of others.
7) Personal hygiene, well-groomed and clean attire enhances the overall personality of an individual.
8) Mahatma Gandhi highly emphasized the necessity of cleanliness and used to say that “Sanitation is more important than independence”.
9) Cleanliness should not only be limited to own home or surroundings, but a clean environment is also important for a healthy ecosystem.
10) The ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ is one of the most important steps taken towards making a clean India.
1) Cleanliness is essential for a healthy body, mind and soul.
2) It is essential to follow a strict hygienic routine to prevent diseases.
3) Unhygienic conditions have caused a high number of deaths across the country many times.
4) Jaundice, Cholera, Ringworms, Scabies etc. are few diseases caused due to eating of contaminated food and living under unhygienic conditions.
5) Washing hands before having food or after coming from outside are the best habit to save us from many diseases.
6) Cleanliness has got importance in almost all the religions and has got important virtue in all the holy books.
7) According to ‘Bhagwat Puran’, cleanliness is one of the qualities which is very important to obtain the blessings of God.
8) It is the prime responsibility of every citizen to clean their surroundings and avoid littering by using dustbin.
9) Construction of toilets in villages is one of the most significant steps taken by the government to stop open defecation and clean the environment.
10) If we want to see a clean India, we need the unanimous support of every citizen working in a responsible way to keep our surrounding clean.
1) In general terms, cleanliness refers to keeping our body and surroundings clean and tidy.
2) Cleanliness, in a way, relates to hygiene and prevention of diseases.
3) We must take the responsibility of cleaning our houses as well as locality.
4) Cleanliness is essential for a healthy and disease-free living.
5) Cleanliness has many aspects such as neatness of body and proper sanitation.
6) Cleanliness is also essential for a person’s social recognition and status.
7) Bhagawad Gita recognizes cleanliness as a divine quality which one must possess.
8) Hindus believe that cleanliness brings prosperity and the blessings of God.
9) We should also keep our water bodies and other natural resources neat and clean.
10) A neat and clean body is the basic requirement for a healthy and happy mind.
1) Cleanliness, in many religions, has been placed equivalent to godliness.
2) Usually, cleanliness refers to a neat and tidy appearance of a person, place or thing.
3) Sometimes, cleanliness also refers to the cleanliness of mind and soul.
4) Only a clean society can be free from diseases and progressive.
5) The state of cleanliness of a house represents the moral values of its inhabitants.
6) Most of the great personalities of India supported cleanliness.
7) People befriend those who have clean and healthy habits.
8) A clean home leads to a clean society and, finally, a clean and progressive nation.
9) Bathing daily, washing hands before and after meals are some of the clean habits.
10) Cleanliness of body and surroundings is very necessary to maintain throughout the day.
1) Cleanliness always benefits us in many ways.
2) In a broader perspective, it can also refer to the purity of thoughts and soul.
3) Cleanliness is an essential prerequisite for a healthy and happy life.
4) Cleanliness refers not only to a clean body but also a clean surrounding.
5) Cleanliness also includes a clean environment and natural resources.
6) Cleanliness of the environment is very important for flora and fauna of the planet.
7) Without cleanliness, the world would suffer from diseases and infections.
8) Cleanliness should be a habit to follow strictly every day.
9) Bathing daily, washing hands with soap before meals are some of the symbols of cleanliness.
10) Cleanliness is considered essential for the religious rituals in all the major religions.
We are listening from very old times that ‘Cleanliness is next to godliness’. It requires the attention of everyone towards keeping the city and surrounding clean and healthy. If we start by cleaning our houses, localities and then streets, we can expect a big change. It is something that doesn’t have any specific time to start; besides anybody can start it anytime and from anywhere.