The word ‘Atma Nirbhar’ is to be self-dependent and this is said in terms of Bharat. India is heading towards reducing the import and focusing on self-development and this has been termed as Atmanirbhar Bharat. I have created some sets of 10 lines and I am sure it will definitely help you.
Ten Lines on Atma Nirbhar Bharat
Set – 1
1) Atma Nirbhar Bharat is a government scheme that was started on the 12th of May 2020.
2) It was our 15th Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi who launched this scheme.
3) This scheme will directly benefit more than 130 crore Indians.
4) This scheme was launched in the Corona period especially for those who lost their jobs.
5) Our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi also announced a relief fund of 20 lakh crore for this scheme.
6) This policy is beneficial for industrialists, Farmers, Workers, and those who want to have their own start-up.
7) The main motive of this scheme is development, and to increase new employment in India.
8) One can easily apply online to avail of the benefits of this scheme.
9) This scheme will also develop some other existing schemes like Make in India, Rational Tax System, Capable Human Resources, etc.
10) This policy encourages youth to develop their own business and step ahead towards creativity.
Set – 2
1) Atma Nirbhar Bharat scheme was launched by our Prime Minister Mr. Narender Modi.
2) It was launched recently on the 12th of May 2020.
3) In this scheme, our Modi Ji specially focused on to be ‘vocal for local’, which means to promote local products that are good but are confined up to certain areas.
4) The Central Government of India launched the scheme.
5) This scheme is for everyone either you are a male, female, student, etc.
6) Near about 10 crore laborers are benefited by this scheme.
7) Through this scheme, our PM has focused on self-development so that we could stop importing small things from other countries.
8) This scheme was specially launched in the corona period to help those who either lost their jobs or faced a huge loss in their business.
9) It was our Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman who gave detailed information about the scheme.
10) India needs a new education system, job policies, etc and this is one of the major steps in promoting self-dependence.
It is a very good scheme and encourages us to start our own business. Many of us focus on jobs but we never think about having our own business but his scheme is so helpful that we should definitely think about it. It is all about developing our own nation and we should really appreciate our government for this.