Education is a light that has the power to bring a drastic change in our life. Studying is most essential for attaining a good education. The teaching and learning process is continued from ancient times. Earlier there were gurukuls as the centers of attaining education. These gurukuls today have been modified as schools. The ancient teaching and learning methods have modified greatly.
Nowadays there are various teaching methods applied in education. I am sure that many of us appreciate the offline or traditional way of teaching. Every new evolving method has tried to replace the traditional way of teaching and learning but it could not become possible. Here are sets of ten lines on the advantages and disadvantages of offline study. It might help you in getting an exact idea of the benefits and loss of offline studies.
Ten Lines on Advantages and Disadvantages of Offline Study
Set - 1
1) Offline mode of study is more beneficial and productive as compared to any other mode of study.
2) The offline mode of study enables direct interaction between the teachers and students.
3) Offline studies provide a healthy competitive environment to the students.
4) It facilitates good classroom communication that helps in understanding the concepts easily.
5) Teachers can pay equal attention to every student in the class.
6) Extra-curricular activities in offline mode help in the overall development of students.
7) Offline mode of study requires physical presence at a fixed time.
8) Students get less time for self-study due to time wastage in traveling for school and coaching.
9) The class schedule for every day is fixed with no flexibility.
10) Longer schedules of classes are sometimes much boring to attend.
Set - 2
1) The offline study is the best mode in enhancing the concentration level of students.
2) Teachers can easily judge the performance of every student in the classroom.
3) Doubts and questions can be cleared easily in the offline mode of studies.
4) In this mode of study, we get facilitated with manual books and written notes.
5) Homework is best about this mode of study that helps in developing peer pressure.
6) Offline mode of study is difficult to opt for the employed people.
7) Transportation charges are additional expenses for going to attend school and college daily.
8) It is expensive to manage and bear the cost of offline studies.
9) The lectures given during the classes cannot be repeated whenever required.
10) We suffer great loss in studies if we could not attend the classes due to any unavoidable cause.
Education is only the thing that helps in getting a good carrier, makes us a responsible citizen of society, and develops morality in us. Education is divided into different stages i.e. primary, secondary, and higher education. Schools are the initial centers of learning. This learning begins with primary education and is later continued in form of secondary and higher education from colleges and universities. The different methods of imparting education have become more interesting to be known and discussed by us these days.