Word Kidney Day is celebrated every year on March 14 (2nd Thursday in March) to raise public awareness about the role of the kidney and its contributions to the overall health of our body. It also makes people aware of the precautions which are necessary for a healthy kidney. The day is celebrated around the globe in order to make the common public aware about the chronic kidney diseases and precautions in daily lifestyle which should be taken in order to reduce the frequency of the kidney diseases in entire life span.
Ten Lines on World Kidney Day in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on World Kidney Day in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. These lines will help you in your studies and you can add these lines in your essays and paragraphs writing in exams as well as any school competitions.
10 Lines on World Kidney Day
1) World Kidney Day is celebrated on 14th March every year to raise awareness about the importance of kidney to our overall body health.
2) World Kidney Day is a global health awareness program focusing on kidneys a very vital organ of the human body.
3) The celebration helps in reducing kidney-related diseases worldwide by running global health awareness campaigns.
4) Every year, government, NGOs and civil communities jointly hold awareness programme on kidney-related diseases on the occasion.
5) As per a report, around 950 million people worldwide are suffering from kidney-related diseases.
6) Almost 2.5 million deaths have been recorded per year due to the failure of the kidney.
7) A healthy lifestyles like access to clean water, exercise, a healthy diet, tobacco control can prevent kidney-related diseases.
8) Every year, World Kidney Day is celebrated with a theme to highlight the harmful effects of kidney diseases worldwide.
9) World Kidney Day 2019 theme was “Kidney health for everyone, everywhere”.
10) Nations around the globe organize various events like health check-up campaigns, discussions, seminars, etc to celebrate the day.
10 Lines and Sentences on World Kidney Day
1) World Kidney Day was first observed in 2006 by 66 nations around the world.
2) It is the joint collaboration of the International Society of Nephrology and International Federation of Kidney Foundations.
3) World Kidney Day celebration highlights the causes of diabetes and high blood pressure leading to kidney diseases.
4) The celebration motivates people for preventive measures from chronic kidney diseases.
5) On World Kidney Day, health sessions are organized in order to educate medical professionals about their roles and responsibilities in handling kidney diseases.
6) World Kidney Day celebration stresses the importance of local and national health administration in controlling kidney diseases.
7) It is celebrated every year in order to reduce the occurrence of kidney diseases by raising awareness through a worldwide media campaign.
8) Various posters along with fact sheets about our vital organ kidney are distributed in schools, education institutes, and civil communities on World Kidney Day.
9) Many events like awareness walk, question and answer session, presentation session with kidney experts mainly doctors are organized on the day.
10) The school students, teachers, health experts, the general public participate in the event being organized at various places in the country to celebrate World Kidney Day.
5 Lines on World Kidney Day
1) It is celebrated on the second Thursday of March.
2) It is aware of people with kidney-related issues.
3) It highlights the importance of the kidney in the body.
4) It is a theme-based celebration.
5)Various campaigns are organized on this day.
20 Lines on World Kidney Day
1) World Kidney Day is celebrated annually on the second Thursday of March.
2) From the year 2006, people were started to be aware of kidney-related diseases.
3) In the year 2019, this day was celebrated all over the world on 14th March.
4) Like other organs of our body, the kidney is also an important organ.
5) The kidney plays an important role in many functions of our body and works as a filter.
6) The main objective of World Kidney Day is to create awareness among people about kidney diseases and their diagnosis.
7) The International Society of Nephrology decided to celebrate this day in view of the ever-increasing kidney diseases.
8) Health-related camps are organized at different places on World Kidney Day.
9) Government hospitals and voluntary organizations organize seminars and camps to inform people about kidney diseases and their prevention.
10) The main purpose of this day is to get people diagnosed with kidney problems.
11) World Kidney Day is observed on the second Thursday of March to overcome kidney disease and to spread awareness among the people.
12) The number of people affected by kidney disease is increasing worldwide.
13) In medical science, it is called chronic kidney disease (CKD).
14) In India, the number of kidney patients is increasing rapidly, here every year 2 lakh people fall prey to this disease.
15) World Kidney Day is a global health awareness campaign, which aims to spread awareness about the importance of kidney.
16) It is a joint initiative of the International Society for Nephrology (ISN) and The International Federation of Kidney Foundation (IFKF).
17) ISN is a non-profit membership organization representing kidney disease internationally and dedicated to the treatment and prevention of kidney disease.
18) At the same time, IFKF is working on all continents around the world for the treatment and prevention of the disease.
19) The theme of world kidney day this year i.e. 2019 is kidney health for everyone, everywhere.
20) Various seminars and free kidney check-up camps are organized on the World Kidney Day by Lions club and Rotary club in India.
World Kidney Day is one of the famous health events celebrated every year in order to promote a healthy lifestyle for the prevention of chronic kidney diseases. The kidney diseases around the world have affected more than 190 million women and every year almost 600000 people are killed due to kidney failure.
The government, civil communities, and NGOs should work in collaboration in order to raise the awareness about preventive measures which should be adopted in life for maintaining the health of kidney which is a very vital organ of our body.