Twitter is a well known, globally accepted and most used social networking website. It is used to stay connected with people from all around the world. Also the user can use Twitter to share his own photos, videos and thoughts and to check the activities of those whom he/she follows. There are a lot of stuffs that one can do on Twitter and all depends on the user how he wants to use it. Some people use it for fun while other use it for some business purposes and media use for breaking news etc. Twitter brought a revolutionary change in the digital world so we are creating few sets of 10 lines on Twitter hoping that reading about it would be a fun.
Ten Lines on Twitter in English
The first set of 10 lines on Twitter is provided below.
The set holds some very important information like its history, origin, functioning etc.
These facts provided in the set are prepared with the use of easy language and basic words so that the reader can easily read and understand each point.
The usefulness of the set can be evaluated by the reader only after reading the set so let’s begin reading it now.
10 Lines on Twitter – Set 1
1) Twitter is the most popular social networking website and also used for micro-blogging.
2) Twitter was created on 21st March 2006 and launched in July of the same year.
3) Its founder Jack Dorsey has started the company with the name of ‘Friendstalker’.
4) During September October 2010, Twitter released redecorated edition of twitter.
5) Twitter entered stock market listing on 12th September 2013 with US $1 billion.
6) Twitter has become now a platform to share images, videos, news and thoughts of user.
7) Twitter Application can be accessed very smoothly in Apple, Android and Windows devices and in Blackberry devices too.
8) Twitter launched an option of live streaming videos in 2016.
9) According to 'Alexa’s Web Traffic’ analysis, Twitter is the 32nd most visited website in the world.
10) ‘Twitterbot’ is a computer programme that keeps its eye on fraud Twitter accounts.
Another set of 10 lines on Twitter is given below. The second set is very important and contains some such information on the topic that was not discussed in the first set. The points of the set can be used by the readers in their essays, speeches or other projects on the same topic so that they can put a good impression on the audience. Let’s not talk much and proceed towards the first point of second set now.
10 Lines on Twitter – Set 2
1) Twitter can be used by either visiting the website or by its application in smart phones.
2) Twitter was started as an SMS based platform with 140 characters limits for users.
3) Twitter has the power to connect the user from different countries within a minute.
4) The first tweet on twitter was posted on 21st March 2006 by the creator Jack Dorsey.
5) The famous blue coloured bird in the logo of Twitter actually has a name ‘Larry’.
6) During a conference in 2007, the Twitter server got problems due to heavy load of 60,000 tweets per day.
7) Twitter got no revenue in the first three years after its foundation.
8) Twitter got its billionth tweet right 3 years, 2 months and 1 day after its first tweet.
9) Twitter is globally available in total 33 languages to reach almost every individual.
10) The former president of US Barack Obama is the most followed person on Twitter with almost 110.1 million followers.
After seeing the uses, it can be clearly said that Twitter is much more than a tool for amusement in free time. Twitter is platform to read the experiences of professionals in different fields so it is like getting the knowledge from experts without any costs as creating an account on Twitter is completely free. There is a vast area where Twitter can help us but we would have to be sincere towards the using it.