Teacher's Day has everything to tell about through its name. We all used to wait for this day very impatiently in our childhood. Here, we have provided some information about Teacher's Day with the help of the few sets of 10 lines below. Read them to enhance your knowledge.
Ten Lines on Teacher’s Day in English
Get here some sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Teacher’s Day for children and students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. I am sure, these lines will really help them in their studies:
10 Lines on Teacher’s Day
1) We celebrate Teacher's Day to show our gratitude and respect for our teachers.
2) It is an annual celebration on 5th September, the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.
3) Guru Purnima in Hindu calendar in June-July is a form of Teacher’s Day celebration.
4) Every Country of the World has its own teacher’s Day.
5) World teacher’s day falls on 5th October.
6) India is celebrating Teacher’s Day on 5th September, since 1962.
7) On this occasion, people decorate the statues of Dr. Radhakrishnan and other notable scholars.
8) Teacher’s get a day off from their routine work.
9) Students from all over India celebrate the day with great enthusiasm.
10) Students honour their teachers and hand gifts them as a token of respect.
10 Lines and Sentences on Teacher’s Day
1) According to the Indian Calendar, 5 September is dedicated to the teacher annually.
2) Every country worldwide has chosen its day for the celebration.
3) Since 1994 and after the recommendation of UNESCO, the world celebrates Teacher's Day on 5 October.
4) Every student greets his teachers with flowers, gifts and also delivers a speech dedicating them.
5) On Teacher’s Day, we get the opportunity to respect and recognize the hard work of our teachers.
6) Its celebration concerns to promote the value and principles of a true teacher.
7) Teachers are the architect of the society and guiding light for the nation and teacher’s day helps us to recognize this.
8) Every student celebrates it with great joy, respect and excitement.
9) Schools honour their best teachers with trophies and gifts.
10) Everyone becomes part of the teacher’s day and shows his respect and gratitude towards his teachers.
10 Sentences on Teacher’s Day
1) Teacher’s Day across the world is a mark of respect to teachers in society.
2) Teaching is the most responsible and influential job.
3) On the teacher’s day, we acknowledge a teacher’s contribution to society and the nation.
4) Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan was a teacher and his students used to love him the most.
5) He was the second president of Independent India and a distinguished scholar.
6) Every successful person has some contributions from his teacher behind his success.
7) Bhutan celebrates teacher’s day on 2nd May, the birth anniversary of the third king for bringing modern education in Bhutan.
8) Since 1962, we are celebrating teacher's day to commemorate the birth of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.
9) Students and teachers take off from routine classes and lectures and come together to celebrate the day.
10) Students organize several felicitation events for their teachers and honour them for their dedication.
5 Lines on Teacher’s Day
1) On 5 September, Teacher’s Day is celebrated.
2) It marks the birthday of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.
3) This day honors and respects all the teachers.
4) Schools celebrate this day with great joy.
5) Students also offer gifts to their teachers.
20 Lines on Teacher’s Day
1) No one can deny the fact that his teacher has greatly affected his thoughts and way of living.
2) It is the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.
3) Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, the president of India, had started his career as a teacher.
4) Teacher’s Day celebration is a mark of the achievements and dedication of Teachers.
5) It is the best day for a student to express his love and respect for his teachers.
6) Students eagerly wait for the Teacher’s Day to celebrate with enthusiasm.
7) Students bring some gifts for their Teachers on this day.
8) Also, some School and Collage conduct some quizzes and competition for students.
9) Schools award the best teachers, and also congratulate them for their work.
10) Teachers are the most respected person in a student’s life, so is the Teacher’s Day.
11) Teacher’s Day is a special day dedicated to the teachers for their contributions to society and nation.
12) In India, a teacher is called a “Guru” and so teacher’s day in India is an occasion of honouring the teachers.
13) Schools and colleges remain open, but the teachers and students participate in recreational and entertainment activities.
14) Teacher’s day in Nepal belongs to Guru Purnima on full moon day in the months of June-July.
15) Students present several performances to entertain their teachers.
16) A teacher usually takes back seat and relaxes watching the student’s entertaining performances.
17) Some customs may involve ritualistic veneration of the gurus (teachers) on teacher’s day.
18) Students felicitate their teachers and thank them for enlightening their lives and minds.
19) Students also give gifts and flowers to their favourite teachers and thank them for their love and dedication.
20) Nigeria celebrates teacher’s day by awarding its teachers a day free from work.
Teacher’s Day is a significant occasion when teachers in society get rewarded. It acknowledges the contributions that the teachers make towards the progress of a nation and its people. We all must be a part of the Teacher’s Day celebration and show our respect and gratitude to our teachers.