A teacher is a person who not only teaches academic subjects or any course but also changes the overall life of a student. A teacher focuses on the personality of the students and tries to remove the inner darkness of illiteracy and fills the light of knowledge in the inner will of his students.
A teacher is the only person who does hard labor to make his student understand each and every point of knowledge, whether it’s of subject or knowledge of life. Our tradition and religious texts have kept teachers one level above the parents as it is believed that parents give birth to a child but a teacher converts him into a human being.
Ten Lines on Teacher in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, a few lines, and sentences on teachers in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. This will also help you while writing a few lines on the teacher, a few sentences on the teacher, a short essay on the teacher, best lines on teacher, etc.
10 Lines on Teacher
1) A teacher is a person who helps children and other persons to learn and progress in life.
2) A teacher takes the responsibility for shaping the lives and careers of his students.
3) They feel pride and honor to direct their students on the right path in life.
4) A good teacher never does any kind of partiality among his students.
5) Teachers always award their students for good things and punish them for evil things.
6) They spend their whole life in giving quality education to their students.
7) Teachers teach their students to differentiate between good and bad things in life.
8) A teacher understands the fact that not all students are equally capable and gives special attention to the weaker ones.
9) A good teacher makes the learning process easy and interesting for the students.
10) The good impression of a teacher makes them a role model for the students and helps them to become better individuals.
10 Lines and Sentences on Teacher
1) A teacher is a great source of knowledge, prosperity, and enlightenment from which anybody can be benefited.
2) Teachers are the gifts of god who make our career and guide us towards success.
3) Teachers make their students academically strong and they always encourage their students to do better in their life.
4) Without teachers it is almost impossible to imagine the growth in our life whether educationally, mentally or intellectually.
5) In the words of saint Kabir, “the value of a teacher is more in comparison to god and we must be thankful to our teachers”.
6) Teachers can be a school teacher or spiritual guru who shows the path toward god and enlightenment.
7) Teacher is also called a “guru” and in ancient times, there were “gurukuls” where students use to live and attain knowledge from gurus.
8) “Teacher’s Day” and “Guru Purnima” are the days dedicated to the teachers for their dedication and hard work they spent in shaping the lives of their students.
9) In India, Teacher’s Day is celebrated on the 5th of September and Guru Purnima is mostly celebrated in the month of July.
10) Teachers' Day is celebrated to mark the birth anniversary of Sri Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan who was the first Vice-President of India and a great teacher.
10 Sentences on Teacher
1) A teacher helps students in gaining knowledge and opens his mind to differentiate between right and wrong.
2) After the parents, a teacher plays a key role in shaping the life of a student.
3) The teacher should be friendly in teaching but strict in maintaining discipline.
4) The teacher makes us strong enough to fight and succeed in our life.
5) A teacher makes learning easier by applying different methods to teach effectively.
6) Teacher always motivates students to do their best and also he feels success in the success of his students.
7) Teachers should take teaching not as a profession but as a passion for them.
8) Teacher provides good citizen to the nation who contributes to development.
9) Teachers should always work for the continuous development of their students without any discrimination.
10) A teacher is not less than our parents so he must be equally respected everywhere.
5 Lines on Teacher
1) Teacher is a profession to educate people.
2) They help in learning new skills.
3) They guide us to make a good future.
4) A teacher can be anyone who teaches us.
5) Teachers are important for shaping the country.
20 Lines on Teacher
1) The contribution of a teacher in shaping the future of youth and the nation is immense.
2) A teacher uses his training and skills to impart knowledge and wisdom to his/her students.
3) A teacher plays many roles of educator, caretaker, nurturer, and guardian.
4) A teacher should have mandatory skills and necessary knowledge to teach the students.
5) A teacher by choice has enthusiasm and can create a positive learning atmosphere.
6) The success of a teacher also depends on how well s/he is able to interact with the students.
7) A teacher also plays the role of a motivator by encouraging students below average in academics.
8) Teacher is also responsible to protect the rights of children and their right to education.
9) A teacher must never discriminate among his/her students based on their religion, caste, or physical appearance.
10) The profession of teacher is respected throughout the world and is considered pious.
11) A teacher is the person who teaches us the necessary skills pertaining to a specific subject.
12) Teacher doesn’t only teach us the subject, but also the necessary life skills.
13) Teacher is like a guardian in whose hands our future and social recognition lie.
14) Teacher is the person you can always seek advice from whenever you think you need one.
15) Life of a teacher is committed to the well-being and progress of his/her students.
16) A teacher never breaks the trust that his students have in him/her.
17) A teacher always remains faithful to his students and committed to making them educated and civilized.
18) Informally, anyone could take the role of a teacher by teaching voluntarily to a group of people.
19) Teachers play a vital role in shaping the future of the nation by shaping the future of the youths.
20) A teacher could be termed as an educator who educates and imparts knowledge to his/her students.
A teacher is a person who does not have any blood relation with his student but still, dedicates himself to shaping his future. A teacher considers his students as his children and works hard to make them successful and feels happy when his student attains a certain milestone in his life.
The celebration of ‘Teachers Day’ and ‘Guru Purnima’ is a way by which we pay tribute to our teachers and thank them for their hard work and dedication.