It is obvious that we all miss our childhood days. Those were the days when we were completely worriless and spent all the time in playing. We all went to schools, where we used to meet our friends, enjoyed with them and learned with them. There used to be many good teachers but one of them was our favourite. Every one of us had a teacher who was dear to him. Today I am going to tell you about my favourite Teachers with the help of given sets so read with full concentration.
Ten Lines on My Teacher in English
We have created a set of 10 Lines on My Teacher.
The set describes the few important qualities that a teacher has and that impress the student to praise his/her teacher.
The points discussed below are the basic qualities for a teacher to be one’s favourite so you can use these lines in your essays, speeches and paragraphs dedicating your teacher to make a good impression.
So let’s start.
10 Lines on My Teacher – Set 1
1) My favourite Teacher in my School was Mr. Rajendra Pandey.
2) Mr. Rajendra Pandey used to teach us Mathematics.
3) He was a very humble, kind and helpful person.
4) He made learning maths a fun which otherwise used to be a tough subject for me.
5) Now maths is my favourite subject only because of him and his teaching methods.
6) He used to teach us in 5th period and we eagerly used to wait for his lecture.
7) He used to help every single student in his classroom without any discrimination.
8) He always used to motivate us to work hard and taught us to never do fraud or cheating.
9) He made learning maths so easy that I secured the highest mark in the final examinations.
10) I feel that I am very lucky that I got a chance in my life to learn maths by him.
Our favourite teacher has contributed a lot in making us what we are today. Here is the 2nd set on My Teacher. The set comprises the facts that our favourite teacher is our favourite only because of some important qualities s/he possesses. You can use the information provided below in your speeches and essays dedicating your teacher but write them in your language and with your emotions. So let’s start reading the 2nd set provided.
10 Lines on My Teacher – Set 2
1) Miss Sonam Maurya is one of my favourite Teachers.
2) She used to teach us English in class 3rd.
3) She was the favourite teacher of not only mine but the whole class.
4) Sonam ma’am was a very cheerful lady.
5) More than a teacher, she was a friend for every student in the class.
6) She individually talked to every student and solved his/her doubts in the subject.
7) She never got irritated on asking the same question repeatedly many times.
8) She was also very strict about the discipline and manner/behaviour.
9) She used to conduct weekly tests to prepare us for final examinations.
10) She is one of the teachers who have influenced me the most.
A teacher is a very important factor for a student to grow his mind and develop his thinking capacity. Teachers don’t help us to achieve our goal but they teach us how to achieve them. Every teacher has some different qualities because of which s/he becomes dear for few or all of his students.
You should never miss a chance to express your love and respect for teacher. You can use the above provided sentences to express your thoughts but one which comes direct from the heart is the real one. So always respect your teachers and understand their value.