It is obvious that we all miss our childhood days. Those were the days when we were completely free of all worries and spent all the time playing. We all went to schools, where we used to meet our friends, enjoyed with them and learned with them. There used to be many good teachers but one of them was our favourite. Every one of us had a teacher who was dear to him. Today I am going to tell you about my favourite Teachers with the help of given sets so read with full concentration.
Ten Lines on My Teacher
1) My favourite Teacher at my School was Mr. Rajendra Pandey.
2) Mr. Rajendra Pandey used to teach us Mathematics.
3) He was a very humble, kind and helpful person.
4) He made learning maths fun which otherwise used to be a tough subject for me.
5) Now maths is my favourite subject only because of him and his teaching methods.
6) He used to teach us in 5th period and we eagerly used to wait for his lecture.
7) He used to help every single student in his classroom without any discrimination.
8) He always used to motivate us to work hard and taught us to never to do fraud or cheating.
9) He made learning maths so easy that I secured the highest mark in the final examinations.
10) I feel that I am very lucky that I got a chance in my life to learn maths by him.
1) Miss Sonam Maurya is one of my favourite Teachers.
2) She used to teach us English in class 3rd.
3) She was the favourite teacher of not only mine but the whole class.
4) Sonam ma’am was a very cheerful lady.
5) More than a teacher, she was a friend for every student in the class.
6) She individually talked to every student and solved his/her doubts on the subject.
7) She never got irritated on asking the same question repeatedly many times.
8) She was also very strict about discipline and manner/behaviour.
9) She used to conduct weekly tests to prepare us for final examinations.
10) She is one of the teachers who have influenced me the most.
A teacher is a very important factor for a student to grow his mind and develop his thinking capacity. Teachers don’t help us to achieve our goal but they teach us how to achieve them. Every teacher has some different qualities because of which s/he becomes dear for few or all of his students.
You should never miss a chance to express your love and respect for the teacher. You can use the above-provided sentences to express your thoughts but one which comes directly from the heart is the real one. So always respect your teachers and understand their value.