Sundar Pichai belongs to Tamilnadu, India. Pichai is the CEO of Google LLC (Limited Liability Company). He is one of the few Indians who have secured a very reputable position in their respective fields and marked their existence all over the world. He is an Indian-American and has become now an idol for the youth of India and the world and especially to those belonging to IT-sectors. Sundar Pichai is married to Anjali Pichai who is also an engineer.
Ten Lines on Sundar Pichai
1) Sundar Pichai was born on July 12, 1972, in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.
2) Sundar Pichai completed engineering from IIT Kharagpur in metallurgical engineering.
3) Sundar Pichai started his career working with McKinsey and Company.
4) Sundar Pichai also worked as a speaker in the World Internet Conference in China.
5) In 2004, Sundar Pichai joined Google, an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products.
6) Pichai was appointed as the CEO of Google on August 10, 2015.
7) Sundar Pichai is married to Anjali Pichai and is bestowed with 2 children.
8) He became internationally famous after the success of the Chrome browser which came out to be the best browser.
9) In February 2016, Pichai was awarded 273,328 shares of Alphabet, a Google holding Company.
10) Even after his busy schedules, he regularly interacts with students of IIT Kharagpur via Skype.
We are providing here the second set of 10 lines on Sundar Pichai. We have tried to use easy and simple language so that the reader can easily understand the points and get the most out of the facts provided below. You can use these facts about Sundar Pichai while giving a motivational speech on the big achievements of people from a humble background.
1) Sundar Pichai belongs to a middle-class family. His father is Mr. Raghunath Pichai and mother Mrs. Lakshmi Pichai.
2) Pichai, after earning a degree in engineering, went to Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania to pursue MBA.
3) Pichai has mentioned that Cricket and Soccer are his favorite sports.
4) Anjali Pichai and Sundar Pichai were classmates in IIT Kharagpur. They started loving each other and soon the best friends became spouses.
5) After completing an MBA and before joining Goggle, Sundar Pichai worked with McKinsey and Company.
6) Sundar Pichai joined the well-known company Google in 2004 and at that time Google was not as popular as it is now.
7) In his initial days in Google, he was a part of the team which was working on Google Search Toolbar.
8) Sundar Pichai, in 2013, replaced the creator of Android Andy Rubin and became in-charge of Android.
9) After the launch, the Chrome Browser was so successful that Pichai became famous as a Mastermind and Chrome Browser left other Browsers long behind.
10) Sundar Pichai does not run behind the appearance and believes in simplicity and helpfulness and is also very friendly in nature.
Pichai is one of those people who made India feel proud. As a CEO, He worked immensely for the success of Google. With the constant development of Google and the launch of Google Chrome, Pichai made it very tough for the competitors to stand and compete with Google.