Sundar Pichai belongs to Tamilnadu, India. Pichai is the CEO of Google LLC (Limited Liability Company). He is one of the few Indians who have secured a very reputable position in their respective fields and marked their existence all over the world. He is an Indian-American and has become now an idol for the youth of India and the world and especially to those belonging to IT-sectors. Sundar Pichai is married to Anjali Pichai who is also an engineer.
Ten Lines on Sundar Pichai
1) Sundar Pichai was born on July 12, 1972, in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.
2) Sundar Pichai completed engineering from IIT Kharagpur in metallurgical engineering.
3) Sundar Pichai started his career working with McKinsey and Company.
4) Sundar Pichai also worked as a speaker in the World Internet Conference in China.
5) In 2004, Sundar Pichai joined Google, an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products.
6) Pichai was appointed as the CEO of Google on August 10, 2015.
7) Sundar Pichai is married to Anjali Pichai and is bestowed with 2 children.
8) He became internationally famous after the success of the Chrome browser which came out to be the best browser.
9) In February 2016, Pichai was awarded 273,328 shares of Alphabet, a Google holding Company.
10) Even after his busy schedules, he regularly interacts with students of IIT Kharagpur via Skype.
Set - 2
1) Sundar Pichai is the current Chief Executive Officer of Google.
2) He is also the CEO of Alphabet Inc. that is the holding company of Google.
3) Pichai Sundararajan is the full name of Sundar Pichai.
4) He was born to Raghunath and Lakshmi Pichai on 12 July 1972.
5) His birthplace is Madurai in the Tamil Nadu state of India.
6) Sundar Pichai was raised in a middle-class family.
7) He completed his graduation in metallurgical engineering from IIT Kharagpur.
8) He pursued his M.S. from Stanford University.
9) He did MBA from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
10) Siebel Scholar and Palmer Scholar was the title given to him by the University.
Set - 3
1) Sundar Pichai is a name that is globally recognized.
2) He on the 10th of August, 2015 was selected as CEO of Google.
3) He earns a monthly salary of 100 crores.
4) He is capable of reminding all the numbers that he had dialed till date.
5) He tied a knot with his college friend Anjali Pichai.
6) He left India at age of 20 to fulfill his dreams in the USA.
7) Sundar Pichai has been working with Google since 2004.
8) He had served the company as a Product Manager till he became its CEO in 2015.
9) He takes much interest in cricket, football, and movies.
10) His experiences of life are a great inspiration to youth.
1) Sundar Pichai belongs to a middle-class family. His father is Mr. Raghunath Pichai and mother Mrs. Lakshmi Pichai.
2) Pichai, after earning a degree in engineering, went to Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania to pursue MBA.
3) Pichai has mentioned that Cricket and Soccer are his favorite sports.
4) Anjali Pichai and Sundar Pichai were classmates in IIT Kharagpur. They started loving each other and soon the best friends became spouses.
5) After completing an MBA and before joining Goggle, Sundar Pichai worked with McKinsey and Company.
6) Sundar Pichai joined the well-known company Google in 2004 and at that time Google was not as popular as it is now.
7) In his initial days in Google, he was a part of the team which was working on Google Search Toolbar.
8) Sundar Pichai, in 2013, replaced the creator of Android Andy Rubin and became in-charge of Android.
9) After the launch, the Chrome Browser was so successful that Pichai became famous as a Mastermind and Chrome Browser left other Browsers long behind.
10) Sundar Pichai does not run behind the appearance and believes in simplicity and helpfulness and is also very friendly in nature.
Pichai is one of those people who made India feel proud. As a CEO, He worked immensely for the success of Google. With the constant development of Google and the launch of Google Chrome, Pichai made it very tough for the competitors to stand and compete with Google.