Stephen Hawking was a very popular scientist and a favorite of most of all. Despite many challenges, he achieved success in his life and shocked the entire world. We have created some sets of 10 lines on Stephen Hawking below. You should check them right now.
Ten Lines on Stephen Hawking
1) Stephen Hawking was a famous and amazing personality in the world.
2) An English movie ‘The Theory of Everything’ has been made on Stephen Hawking
3) Stephen Hawking’s wheelchair was very hi-tech which could reach upto 8mph.
4) His birthplace was Oxford in England.
5) Stephen Hawking was the eldest among all four siblings.
6) He completed his schooling from St. Albans School in Hertfordshire.
7) He attained his graduation in Physics from the University of Oxford.
8) He completed his Ph.D. degree from the University of Cambridge in the year 1966.
9) His specialization was in general relativity and cosmology.
10) He had made innovative contributions in the fields of physics and cosmology.
1) Stephen Hawking is regarded as a popular British physicist.
2) He took birth in the family of doctors.
3) Stephen Hawking said “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change”.
4) He had completed his graduation in Physics with first class at the age of 17.
5) He had been detected with motor neuron disease in the middle of his Ph.D.
6) He went into a severe depression after this event.
7) He decided to continue his studies after being encouraged by his doctors and mentors.
8) This disease made him paralyzed after the duration of few years.
9) His full name is Stephen William Hawking.
10) He had bagged many awards for his notable contributions.
11) His life is an inspiration for all of us.
Set – 3
1) Stephen Hawking was a famous cosmologist, physicist, and professor.
2) He was born on 8 January 1942 in New York, England.
3) He was brilliant since his childhood.
4) He graduated from the University of Cambridge in Cosmology.
5) His first research field was the Singularity Theorem to expand it.
6) He had also pursued a Ph.D. in Cosmology.
7) He was attacked with Lou Gehrig's disease when he was only 21 years old.
8) His Hawking Energy formulae recognized him on a global level.
9) He died because of his disease on 14 March 2018.
10) He wrote many books, including A Brief History of Time, The Universe is a Nutshell, etc.
Set – 4
1) Stephen Hawking is popular for his theorems and researches.
2) Stephen was called ‘Einstein’ in his school days.
3) He studied Medical science from Oxford University.
4) He married Jane Wilde on 14 July 1965.
5) Despite knowing about his Motor Neuron Disease, Jane was ready to marry him.
6) From 1979 to 2009, he was a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge.
7) His book ‘A Brief History of Time’ was the best-selling book of the year.
8) Hawking’s IQ level was far higher than a normal human.
9) His Second Law of Thermodynamics changed the entire concept of physics.
10) His contribution to cosmology and quantum gravity is unforgettable.
Stephen Hawking was a very successful person. He used to love his wife during his college days. There are many mysteries related to his life, especially related to his disease. His books were revolutionary and brought a major change in the concept of cosmology. The world can never forget him.